- The cost of electricity consumption is increasingly high, and will continue to increase, the planet's resources are increasingly scarce, which is why you have to find a way to reduce these consumption and make systems more efficient that use it.
- By having the lighting control of a house or an office you will have the ability to save energy considerably. Did you know that by diming a bulb you consume less energy than if it is 100% on? Now you can dim all the luminaires of your home or business.
- Controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment is important to prevent them from overworking and becoming more efficient, since the greater electrical consumption of a house or building comes from these equipment.
- Complement the integration of a motorized curtain system, to lower the temperature of the area (blocking the entry of sunlight) and facilitate the cooling of the interior areas.
- Control of centralized and distributed air conditioning systems.
- Temperature control of the system.
- Control by external and internal temperature sensors.
- Remote controllable system in home and travel mode for energy saving.
- Motorization and automated control of curtains and blinds.
- Automated control of lighting on and off.
- Control and programming of lighting scenes.
- Buttons and dimmers programmable and customized.
- Touch screens to control lighting, wired and wireless.
- Presence sensors for automatic switching on and off of lighting and temperature.
- Intelligent lighting control by schedule, presence sensors, vacancy or centralized control.
- Control of centralized and distributed air conditioning systems for energy savings.
- Lighting control with local presence or vacancy sensors.
- Integration of lighting and air conditioning system to centralized control system in buildings.