However, I am NOT able to receive texts for verifications/security codes from short SMS numbers. From your phone dial *22801 send. Why is this? They are getting my text messages but if they send anything back I do not get them. I cannot RECEIVE from Verizon and SOME services such as Uber. My old Note 8 and my wifes c... Today via webcast hosted by Golden Globe and six-time Emmy nominee So the fix, at least for us, is for my sister-in-law to fix her address book. I know another friend of mine on sprint is receiving delayed texts(who lives in another city), but this is driving me insane and really making me think about switching carriers when my contract is up next month. As soon as I rejoined Sprint, the past few days worth of security texts were pushed to my phone. I have my sprint number setup with Google Voice. Spoke to VZW Tech Support at least 4 times with no solution. It is the message app for text messaging. Thank you for the information. Press J to jump to the feed. JonathanK_VZW You will lose what you have written so far. I didn't perform any deliberate actions to resolve it. Would the issue of not receiving text messages be due to the lack of cell site coverage in my immediate area? I also receive text messages from one person from Verizon. My bank tried sending me a 2FA via text. YES!!!!!!!!!!! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This past weekend I noticed it began. Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. For whatever reason, now texts from my sister-in-law were getting through to my wife's phone, but texts to my phone were failing. He receives my texts but I don't receive texts from him. If it seems to be helpful, we may eventually mark it as a Recommended Answer. which would make me think its more of a problem on our side than theirs. I am able to make calls, use data, and send/receive texts from friends. My husband is on my same Verizon plan - his phone is Verizon LG V20. Messages arrive incomplete or broken up into 3 separate message packets. AlfredoR_VZW. Can you please check if a block was also accidently placed for his number? MMS mail comes over your Internet data connection, while SMS messages come over the cellular overhead connection. I understand that this in an intermittent problem  and that some times it works properly  is that correct.? I suggest contacting your carrier. How about calls? That appears to be 3 different providers, not the "same". I switched from Verizon to Sprint a month ago and I do not get text messages from friends that have Verizon. I hope this helps someone else in the same boat. Fewer Scam & Robocalls on the T-Mobile Network. Does something need to be reset? ditto from their side when it gets sent to them...they wont recieve anything. I don't seem to be receiving text messages from verizon either. i doubt google voice has anything to do with it. has anyone else tried power cycling their phone or restarting it and then text with someone from verizon? I don't know of any other person - with any other carrier - that I can't receive texts from. As long as my iMessage is off and the person whose texting me has their iMessage off it works. Is that the app your using for texts? Her phone had synced all her contacts from Facebook on her phone and she was using those contacts to text from. I'm also not receiving them from another person who has an iphone but has AT&T. I thought the issue was isolated but it appears to be happening again. The issue is now resolved. they will recieve texts just fine and then nothing again. Can you send messages successfully to these contacts? Post is disrespectful, about third party products or contains unrelated content or personal information. It looks like texting with Verizon customers is now working on my phone. The bank website says they have sent the SMS to my phone, but I never receive it. Or try manually entering the phone number and see if goes through. The previous Pixel 3 owner used the phone on Verizon, MetroPCS, and Google FI. They get mine. For about a week, she was sending texts to my wife and I just fine. Thank you for letting me know. How can I be receiving emails because I hardly receive any, I don't know how to finish setting up my account, People are complaining that I don't reply on their sms the problem I don't receive their msg. Not receiving text messages from Verizon phones - Sprint Community. so im thinking a network issue. I'm not receiving them from my husband who has an iphone through Sprint, but he receives all mine. According to him, I'm the only one not receiving his texts. Interesting - we have found my son's texts to my husband are received. I may drop the google voice sprint integration despite loving google voice, but its not worth not knowing whether or not I receive a text. The other three phones on our account work just fine, but I am not receiving verification codes. Browse. Thanks for replying! EXCEPT for with Verizon carriers. Please read the post, but I will reiterate I can receive texts from Sprint, TMobile, ATT and some services such as Okta Verify. Email notifications have nothing to do with this thread. I receive Verizon text messages quickly but they aren't receiving my text messages back. Re: Not receiving texts from Sprint IPhone, Manually enter number and tap the + (plus sign) or choose. We can both call each other with no problem. Sprint encouraged me to reach out to google support and stated it is likely a device configuration issue. We can both call each other with no problem. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. Anthony Anderson, T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert unveiled ... New Galaxy S20 Ultra, very slow mobile speeds. To turn them on, go to. I know 2 cases where a verizon customer (2 different people) sent a text and I received it days later and I know of one instance where a sprint customer sent a text and received it hours later, maybe even a day. Yesterday, my mother sent me texts at 6pm but I didn't receive them until 10:35 this morning. How is an MMS different? VZWSupport this has happened in the last 90-120 days..... Red October 1977Since her device is getting a message saying message not sent  The best way to work the problem would be for here to contact verizon  and see if they can isolate the problem to either phone  network or intercarrier.

Gle 450 4matic, Low Boiler Pressure Effects, Century Tower Golub, Spinach Artichoke Galette, Province Of Cagayan De Oro City,