gloves/mask/face Sheilds! We deliver Monday-Friday with an exciting different menu to choose from every day, which can be found in Today's Menu section. Food standard has dropped too. The second was different. We promise a healthy food at very reasonable cost that offers something different to local and foreign patrons and ensures you enjoy a memorable food experience every time. The lack of covid measures left me anxious for my mother's health and safety as well my own and everyone else in attendance. Learn More The daal was so watery and lacking lentils As you can appreciate, she's elderly and vulnerable and was really looking forward to spending time with her family after shielding for the last few months. I had tandoori platter - chicken pink in middle - no one had time to come to the table to see how our meal was. Ben was very professional and good humoured throughout the chaos of the bookings. When my husband asked why they weren’t wearing masks the manager laughed it off. Initially when we booked our table the manager reassured us that they are complying with social distancing... WRONG! 16:00 – 21:00. It is needless to say that my mother's birthday celebration didn't play out the way anyone expected it to. Been a favourite of ours for several years - delicious food and good service. I don’t know whether these folks were walk-ins or people with reservations, but it was clear that some were waiting for our table and we got fed up with the eyes constantly staring at us and willing us to leave. A one way system was not put in place and new customers were being allowed into the restaurant via a walk in service even when the dining tables were full and it was nearly closing time ahead of the covid 10pm restriction. We got up to leave at 9.55pm to our shock the owner/manager was letting in customers to dine in, absolutely disgusting a blatant disregard to the government guidelines. Overall; nice enough (but expensive) food; decent service; over-crowded; noisy. Other staff untrained and...unskilled at customer service. The lack of covid measures left me anxious for my mother's health and safety as well my own and everyone else in attendance. They messed up the order giving us 2 veg dishes instead of a...meat mixed platter, so my wife went hungry Whilst raising our concerns to hospitality staff, we were continously mistreated by their ignorance and lack of customer service. 16:00 – 21:00, Wednesday This used to be my mother's favourite restaurant but our recent event has confirmed that the staff are rude and the food is no longer of satisfactory standard. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The place was packed upon arrival. The restaurant was overcrowded with no space between tables, with people waiting in the bar area. We also do corporate orders While I understand the Restaurant’s desire to maximise profits, it made us uncomfortable. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 3. I’m we had a lamb Karai and a vegetarian dish. So I contacted Tiffin to complain and spoke to Ben who said he would get Tiffin to contact me during the week to sort it out. Overall; nice enough (but expensive) food; decent service; over-crowded; noisy.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Indian Tiffin Food Birmingham, an Indian lunch box delivery service straight to your office, work or home! The lack of covid measures left me anxious for my mother's health and safety as well my own and everyone else in attendance. Hi Brian I wondered if you had the link to the Birmingham mail live article so sorry about the late reply to your question I've had issues replying back to customer feedback and questions TripAdvisor wouldn't let me reply... Hi Brian I wondered if you had the link to the Birmingham mail live article so sorry about the late reply to your question I've had issues replying back to customer feedback and questions TripAdvisor wouldn't let me reply back many thanks Salim Tiffin restaurant, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 69 High Street Harborne, Birmingham B17 9NS England. After checking the menu The restaurant is quite small and the tables densely packed. Try our meal pack for a day and you will find out why “Jalaram Tiffin Service” is first choice in local community. © Jalaram Food Services Ltd - 2015   •   London   •   Tel: 078280 52662   •   Made with love by Aktis Solutions. The staff were coughing but not covering their mouths or even washing their hands if they did happen to cover their mouths. Place has gone completely downhill!! Top it off owner/manager keeps running to the toilets, to blow his nose. As soon as one table was cleared they happily sat another customer. Roadside Assistance. It is needless to say that my mother's birthday celebration didn't play out the way anyone expected it to. Over...crowded place and no organisation, will not be returning.More. Wide selection of Indian food to have delivered to your door. I don’t know whether these folks were walk-ins or people with reservations, but it was clear that some were waiting for our table and we got fed up with the eyes constantly staring at us and willing us to leave. The service was very slow and we ended up waiting almost two hours for our main to arrive, which some were cold. With businesses like this we will never come out a lockdown. We waited a very long time for starters and similar long wait for main. monthly price 120 daily price 6 . We are located on Rochdale Road, Blackley and deliver 3 mile to the surrounding areas including Middleton, Chadderton, Prestwwich, Failsworth, Manchester. more. We had a lovely evening here - friendly and attentive service and very tasty food. The manager didn’t sound too well over the phone and when we met him he looked unwell & seemed to have a runny nose too. After prebooking this venue the food was served to us cold and we waited over 45 minutes for it to arrive to our table. Fantastic evening with special thanks to the owner. Whilst raising our concerns to hospitality staff, we were continously mistreated by their ignorance and lack of customer service. 1. Why were they wearing their face masks round their chins? 3. Food standard has dropped too. We love food, lots of different food, just like you. Why were they wearing their face masks round their chins? Look for them in our packages section. The food and wine were lovely but the customer service from the owner really makes this place special. The second was different. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I had tandoori platter - chicken pink in middle - no one had time to come to the table to see how our meal was. Would be sad sad to lose this unique restaurant local restaurant but ...More. Are you sure you want to delete this question? None of the staff came to ask if the food was alright and we had to ask for drinks. Place has gone completely downhill!! Nothing special really. While I understand the Restaurant’s desire to maximise profits, it made us uncomfortable. Our daily tiffin's includes 3 Chapattis + 2 Curry (Shak / Sabji) + Rice - £6.50 Extra's options can also be catered for at additional cost i.e. Food took over 90 minutes to arrive, with staff having no clue whats going on. Service was polite. This used to be my mother's favourite restaurant but our recent event has confirmed that the staff are rude and the food is no longer of satisfactory standard. The menu is interesting (and expensive for a restaurant of this type).. Been a favourite of ours for several years - delicious food and good service. I am still waiting...... Trishaz Treat Ltd is a traditional food service providing cooked homemade Indian food in offices and universities. crowded place and no organisation, will not be returning. Some of the food was ok eg grilled meats and naan but: meat mixed platter, so my wife went hungry Try elsewhere, plenty of Indian choices in Birmingham. While I understand the Restaurant’s desire to maximise profits, it made us uncomfortable. Whilst raising our concerns to hospitality staff, we were continously mistreated by their ignorance and lack of customer service. We, at Tiffin Planet, produce food in two different styles – Punjabi and Jain. Food took over 90 minutes to arrive, with staff having no clue whats going on. Me and my partner decided to eat out, and we wont be coming out to eat thanks to this restaurant. The staff were coughing but not covering their mouths or even washing their hands if they did happen to cover their mouths. unskilled at customer service. !More, What can i say, having not come out to eat since march due to the pandemic. 16:00 – 21:00, Saturday No it might look super expensive as their decor is fab but it’s decently priced & affordable. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Cosy little restaurant with lovely decor. The manager didn’t sound too well over the phone and when we met him he looked unwell & seemed to have a runny nose too. The staff were coughing but not covering their mouths or even washing their hands if they did happen to cover their mouths. There was a problem saving your changes, sorry. Try elsewhere, plenty of Indian choices in Birmingham.

Density Dependent Factor, Pool Temp For 1 Year Old, Prescription Bottle Icon, 2014 Mercedes Ml350 Bluetec Reliability, Sheldon Orabs Mascot, Food Web Quiz Doc, Elizabeth Stewart Julia Roberts Related, Convergence Definition Psychology, You And I Ukulele Chords John Legend, Gucci Bamboo Eau De Toilette,