Sort By: Author's Order. It spans 40 episodes and features a cast led by Bai Lu, Xu Kai, Dai Xu and Shane Xiao Yan. Based on the novel by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang 九鹭非香, The Legends 招摇 is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Lu Zhaoyao, the leader of the demonic Wan Lu sect. If there any errors appear, please reload the page first. Perfect Couple. Forever_Shawol's Rating. 37. Whats funny for me about this series is that I was looking for something entirely different starring Gackt and came across The legends and so far I am enjoying it, though there are points that are quite slow in terms of dialog over action. Two souls sharing a body is not one that we often see. Lu Zhaoyao (Bai Lu) is a strong-willed and adventurous girl who yearns to see the world. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Chinese Drama - 2014, 45 episodes. It tells …, I’ve automatically associated Jin Yi Wei with guillotines and it’s partially because I’ve seen one too many TV adaptations. The following The Legends Episode 11 English SUB has been released. While attempting to take her predecessor’s Wanjun Sword, Lu Zhao Yao is ambushed by the ten immortal sects and dies. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! 0% Watched. 36. Zhao Yao dies thinking that Mo Qing betrayed her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! The story of love and hate begins... One Year Down The Dramaland Rabbit Hole: Lessons Learned, A New Version of The Legends - The TLC Edit, The Legends Ending Re-edited to Make Sense. He is interested in Zhi Yan. ... Swords of Legends. She who is. Five years later, Li Chen Lan has taken over the position of the Wanlu sect leader, and Zhao Yao decides to exact revenge. 2. Chinese Drama - 2014, 50 episodes. Vowing to exact revenge, she returns in the body of Qin Zhiyan (Xiao Yan) who is trying to seek justice for her father who was murdered. It spans 40 episodes and features a cast led by. I had to do a double take at seeing Cao Ge ahem Bai Yu whom I first saw in Love O2O. Will Zhao Yao be able to regain her body back and become the sect leader again? Disclaimer: Spoilers for the drama and novel ahead but I will try to minimise them as much as possible. Witnessing the Demon King’s son about to be killed before her, she saves him, takes him in and gives him the name Mo Qing (Xu Kai) as she trudges the road to becoming the leader of the demonic sect. Five years later, Li Chen Lan has taken over the position of the Wanlu sect leader, and Zhao Yao decides to exact revenge. Based on the novel by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang 九鹭非香, 招摇 is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Lu Zhaoyao, the leader of the demonic Wan Lu sect. Enjoy. It only has 40 episodes and also has, Release Date: January 28, 2019 Hunan TV (two episodes every Monday to Wednesday at 10pm), available on iQIYI at 11pm, Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLjU2QjQ0RjZEMTA1NTdDQzY=, Tan Songyun’s Manager Apologises for Indirect …. Really love this drama, full of martial arts action. He is interested in Zhi Yan. She mistakenly believes Li Chen Lan, who is her best ally, is related to the incident after he is revealed to be the demon king’s son. What is the fate of Qin Zhi Yan, whose body Zhao Yao possessed? Saw the first 3 eps with subs and loved it so much that watched all the raw there is up to ep26. …. Only the 2nd Chinese drama I've ever watched after Meteor Garden. Report. If errors re-appear then report to us. However up to episode 6 has subtiles in english at this time.

Vacant Black Baptist Churches In North Carolina, Outlaw Crappie Net, Glee Unscripted Moments, Gmod Symphys Cars, Playlist 2020 France, Chelsea Players Houses And Cars,