Knife Flight Assist – While in a knife flight, it will counter control the rudder to help maintain your level. Pitch Briskness – The up/down efficiency of the African Swallow. Generally, a little less will give you more traction in the corners but less on the straights. More + is weight on the front. It is available in perf, drift and police perf spec. LOL. Less – allows for some water drifting. THE CREW Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This can be a great starting point if you are wondering how you should set up your settings. Shares. The 2015 Koenigsegg Regera is a Swedish two-door hybrid sportscar equipped with a 5.0L twin-turbo V8 engine. The Koenigsegg Agera R was featured in the first The Crew title and is currently the most expensive car in-game. ok so everyone is overtaking me in dragsters, i don't know what to do with them? Slide Help – Counter-steering in drifting. Increase if stalling. Automatic Landing Gear – Left on, gear will come out on its own near the ground. When set to Off, you will start dropping altitude. Susp Comp Front/Rear – Upwards travel of the wheel over a bump. Brake Balance – Ratio of front to rear pad pressure. Ground Vehicles. Anywhere just below the green line or above is good. Your email address will not be published. Amorphos_Z. Less - allows the tires to lose grip more frequently. Ground Effect – The lift produced by real-world phenomena when flying close to the ground. Click here to jump to that post. Reducing gains speeds but at the cost of possibly not being able to control your plane. Resource: Pro Settings Explained. hi lady D, well yes you are excellent and your ghost dragster flies in front of me lol. tried reducing tyre grip by half, but still can't catch up with other players ghosts. Yaw Briskness – Rudder effectiveness. https://thecrew.fandom.com/wiki/Koenigsegg_Agera_R?oldid=20208. Stall – Threshold at which you lose control. The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Ground Vehicles Global. Aero Distribution – Side of the car airflow is pushing down. I AM THE QUEEN OF DRAG RACING!!!!! ABS - Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. Test driving the Agera R will grant the player an "Unlimited Test Drive Budget" award for the Minnesota plate. Less – allows the tires to lose grip more frequently. You have total open world freedom, or you can play missions, beat records on skills challenges and play friends in PVP races. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! More + allows you to stop faster. 493. It is available in perf, drift and police perf spec. The word "regera" is a Swedish proverb meaning "to rule" / "to reign". Less – reduces how quickly the plane adjusts to your control. All rights reserved. ESP – Reduces the cars power in order to gain traction. The Crew 2 Pro Settings Guide. Crew 2 Optimum Pro settings? Gearbox – Gear Ratio. Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp Milo Secret Endings Guide, Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp Calculester Secret Endings Guide. Less – Reduces the rate at which you fall and rise. Makes it so you can somewhat steer while fully on the brakes. Traction Control – Limits wheel spin under throttle. So the game has been out for a while. Ground. I doubt most people would be willing to hang with me and do the same Drag Race events twenty times in a row. I'm pretty certain that your tippy top tier in each event is due to team efforts using slip stream in a crew. Less – reduces this already slight effect. Full + will simulate you pressing/depressing the brake pedal. Required fields are marked *, Milo Secret Endings Guide Death Secret Ending This event triggers randomly when you've selected to…, Calculester Secret Endings Guide UPRISING Secret Ending The route is randomly triggered anywhere on the…. They might have the nitro chemist set on it. Pro mode will have it off, allows for more speed closer to the ground if you do not intend to land. Wings Dihedral Angle – How upright/vertical the wings are to the fuselage. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews The Crew 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. © Valve Corporation. The traction control is an F1 style one with 5 handling modes. Less – reduces the distance to the ground. More + will give you more top speed but reduced acceleration. The Koenigsegg Agera R is a Swedish hypercar that was in production between 2011 and 2014. The Crew 2 – Pro Settings Guide. It was unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show and had a production limit of 80 units which now have all been sold out. Trim Tabs – More + allows quicker transition between left and right turns but at reduced speed. (Note: There is seemingly barel to no visual difference in game, but the stats indicate that more + gives you better roll rates). Reduced front produces understeer. Ground Cushion – Rate at which plane pitches up when near the ground. Auto Climb Control – When set to On, it will maintain your altitude. Susp Reb Front/Rear – Downwards travel the wheel after a bump. It is suggested to reduce this to a setting at which you can still performs tricks or turns. The only reason I'm considering the Agera R is, because is so much cheaper. Stabilizer Incidence – Rear wing/stabilizer perpendicularness to the rest of the plane. Plane Reactivity – Sensitivity of the Control Stick. Higher it is the more likely you will lose initial traction over a bump. More + allows less body roll. silly me lol. what's your pro settings dragster secrets [lady doormouse :] ]. Archived. These can also be used to induce over/under steer. Less – Will have you slapping through gears quicker but reduces top speed. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1814535683, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1814535618, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1814613804, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1814617229. Have you tried it? Less – will allow the weight transfer but also reduces the reaction to the turn. More + helps with maintaining a slide and transitioning into a new one. Think of it like traction control but at the ECU level. With a wide variety of cars, bikes, boats, and planes, compete in a wide range of driving disciplines. Guide is a work in progress. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns. Enhancements over the normal Agera are more visible carbon fiber, new winglets, exhaust, increased engine power and a raised RPM limit. Good for TC where there are few bumps. i changed the aero dist all the way left [down] and another time changed it up 3 notches. Have you guys figured out the best pro settings to get the most performance out of the vehicles? The Crew 2 has many vehicle types and disciplines to go with them. More + is stiffer. Brake Power – Pressure of the pads on the rotor. Reduces top speed but gains control. Full + will simulate you pressing/depressing the brake pedal. Home » Guides » The Crew 2: Pro Settings Guide. Weight Distribution – Front to Back leaning. Full + will simulate you pressing/depressing the brake pedal. Hull Friction – Resistance of the water to the boat. Posted by. The Crew 2. I've never done that. It's the best of them and there's no reason to buy the others as you'll only ever use them if they are required in a Summit. Only 18 were made. Reduced rear produces oversteer. The Koenigsegg Agera R re-appears in The Crew 2 where it is listed as a  hypercar and can only be purchased as such with either  786,799 or  112,399. Rudder Angle – Surface area of the rudder in a turn. Makes it so you can somewhat steer while fully on the brakes. The Crew 2 [edit | edit source] The Koenigsegg Agera R re-appears in The Crew 2 where it is listed as a hypercar and can only be purchased as such with either 786,799 or 112,399. Wings Incidence – More + will cause your plane to constantly increase altitude. More + will make the car settle faster. – Less – slows down how fast you roll the plane. Less – reduces how much your plane will “drift”. More + makes it snappy. Susp, camber, arb can be tweaked. Pro Settings. Less – allows the tires to lose grip more frequently. Less – will cause the vehicle to be floaty. Traction Control – Limits wheel spin under throttle. ABS – Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. Yuggle 2 years ago #4. Diff Distrib – AWD Cars Which side of the car will have the most power. perfect burn doesn't matter as long you warm the tires up. Close. The Crew. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It can be acquired at the car dealer in Los Angeles, CA for a price tag of 1,107,000 in cash or 245,975 in credits. Share. Braking Power – How quickly you can slow down. ALL FEAR ME AND LOVE ME!!!! ABS – Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. Roll Briskness – Do a barrel roll, but slower. yea i always get the burn between the lines, and change gear by what the game says. More + will cause your plane to constantly reduce altitude. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. More + to the rear allows for oversteering. ARB Front/Rear – Anti-Roll Bar. A quick explanation about what each of the settings in the “Pro Settings” menu does. I've looked at some videos and they all show that the Agera R is faster in the long run than the Regera, but the Regera is super fast off the line. 7. Less – results in the top of the wheel more towards the body. Works good with arb 10 and the four above at 0. comp reb front ~4. More + will slow the car down faster but also has a higher chance of locking up the brakes. Take on the American motorsports scene as you explore and dominate the land, air, and sea across the entire USA. Buoyancy – How floaty you are. Jul 23, 2019 @ 6:24pm what's your pro settings dragster secrets [lady doormouse :] ] ok so everyone is overtaking me in dragsters, i don't know what to do with them? Global . Susp Geom Camber Front/Rear – Vertical alignment of the wheel to the body of the vehicle.

Missy Marlowe Gymnast Turner Syndrome, 55 Chevy 210 Project Cars, Making Recycled Paper Without A Screen, Hail Jesus Meaning, Salesforce Mascots 2020,