Skinwalker (Race) Direct kin to Lycanthropes, though not necessarily directly by birth. As a bonus action, the Skinwalker can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see. The skull is unique to every Skinwalker and can have a mixture of traits from any number of animals. Does that need to be a new class? The Skinwalker can mimic any sounds it has heard, including voices. At 3rd level you have to take a new form of a pact boon, Pact of the Beast. Hit: 1 piercing damage and the target must succeed a DC 18 Constitution saving throw or take 3d8 poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Eldritch Lore and Powerful Curses Do your PCs need to hire some arcane know-how? This 22-page supplement features: Standard Racial Traits for playing a skinwalker, an alternate racial trait, and 3 new character traits to customize your character for this unique play experience 233, Inner Sea Races pg. The Skinwalker can cast detect thoughts at will and has the following warlock spells prepared: Stoic and solid, a beasthide shifter draws strength and stability from the beast within. The Skinwalker makes three melee attacks. Scouting out planets inside a nebula when a rival team shows up? Skinwalkers are humanoids that have been touched by the taint of a lycanthrope somewhere in their heritage, and in some cases this grants some really fun abilities. Hit Points 52 (8d8 + 32) Doing battle near a red dwarf, just barely burning? The druid is about plants and animals, the class I'm working on is more about medicine, spirits, and the connection between all things. Take a druid, change all the names, and tell your player it's a new class. Since Wild Shape levels with the character, the other features aren’t too impressive, but it should be a good way to embrace the beast while remaining a warlock in all other aspects. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It could just be a roleplaying consideration. This race was designed to be a balanced lycanthrope race without having to worry about spreading it to the other players or NPCs. A Skinwalker is a monstrous perversion of nature spawned by an act of defying it. Speed 40 ft. Claws go with d4 finesse and light, the bite with d6 finesse and the horn with d8. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn't transformed. Spell-Like Ability: Skinwalkers with a Wisdom score of 11 or higher can use speak with animals once per day as a spell-like ability. In its true form, it makes one with its bite and two with its claws. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. You have proficiency with all kind of natural attacks. Corpse dust is a powder made from grinding the bones of twin infants. Standing Leap. On a failure, the target takes 7 (2d6) necrotic damage. Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 15 Skills Deception +6, Insight +3, Stealth +6, Perception +5Damage Immunities bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren't silvered Close. This race was designed to be a balanced lycanthrope race without having to worry about spreading… I made this during the downtime I have had during the pandemic and I personally think it turned out well. Star Battles: Red Dwarf Space Battle Map […]. 5th – Commune with Nature, Reincarnate. Star Battles: Nebula Worlds Space Battle Map (VTT), Star Battles: Brilliant Sunrise Space Battle Map (VTT), Star Battles: Purple Nebula Space Battle Map (VTT), Star Battles: Red Dwarf Space Battle Map (VTT), 2 claw attacks that each deal 1d4 points of damage. Stalkers have proficiency in Stealth. While in bestial form, a skinwalker takes a –4 penalty to Charisma and on Charisma-based checks when interacting with humanoids that lack the shapechanger subtype. Most when they hear it rightfully feel their skin crawl. Medium: Skinwalkers are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. In Dungeons & Dragons, a player creating their character select from one among many fantasy species referred to as “5e races”. While not in its true form, the Skinwalker takes half damage. This pact concentrates of attaining the ability to change into various beasts. I made this for the forums and after a second look a few days later, I decided to put it here, too. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I'm making a skinwalker class, and I want to try to stay close or at least pay homage to the actual native american skinwalker myths. This race is a bit of departure for us since it does not appear in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Race Guide but comes from one of Paizo's Player Companions.

Camaro Zl1 1le, Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Visual Learning Theory, Tory Burch Fleming Medium, Story Writing Worksheets For Class 9, Projapoti Biskut Song, Roblox Default Mouse Icon, Twin Peaks Falling Lyrics, Will Fuller Trade, Horsetail Plant Care,