Great songs. is EMYV 30 as opposed to EMTV 30 on t he record and this site. Add to Trolley. Very satisfied. However, this choice of songs, and even the order they're presented in, makes this a really good choice for a kids' CD. THIS is why I buy LP's!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. It's a beautiful piece of my collection, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 6, 2011. Verified Purchase. Music Genre: Rock. I'm in the process of uploading my collection on here and have been using the Guinness book of British hit albums as verification (or not!) Verified Purchase. There was no region restriction this time. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. G.H. Lots of noise surface , rare clics and other superficial sounds. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 10, 2019, My so. 14 new & refurbished from C $15.49. 2 Metallica CD's Kill 'Em All & Load, & QUEEN Greatest Hits CD. Rating 5.000001 out of 5 (1) £150.00. Another collection of hits recorded over many years and different studios, which is why both the depth and upper end detail vary through out. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 2016 EMI (0602557048445) Universal Music 2lp 180g Heavy Vinyl. C $19.95 . Great pressing sounds fantastic Read more. 5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy. Add to wishlist. Queen ‎- Greatest Hits - Hollywood Records - Released: 1992 - Performer [Queen Are] - Brian May, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Roger Taylor Mastered at Future Disc Systems, Hollywood, CA.Queen - Queen ‎– Greatest Hits - CD. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,549. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Great band, shipping was slow, Ordered this album after seeing the film, Bohemian Rhapsody which revived my interest in Queen's music. 5.0 out of 5 stars Queen Album. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Amazing album & the mastering is incredible. Not a duff track among this collection. The sound of the two Queen SACD's best of's I have picked have been nothing short of amazing. C $5.00. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The sound from the latest 2011 remaster is what sets this collection (and Vol.1) apart from any previous editions, including the DTS96/24 & LPCM DVD version of the early 2,000's. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Queen: Greatest Hits ‎ (LP, Comp, RE) Мелодия: А60 00703 001: USSR: 1990: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Show All 5 Reviews . MAOFAED Record Adapter Necklace DJ Retro Symbol Gift DJ Gift Record Adapter Jewelry... LP Vinyl Turntables Metal Disc Stabilizer Record Weight/Clamp HiFi Turntable Alumin... Music For Installations (6CD Super Deluxe Edition). Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Fingers crossed that the replacement was handled better while being packaged at the pressing plant. Format: CD. Queen at the top of their game. Not much new that one can add about Queen and their enduring music. Add to wishlist. that in combination with all those great songs make these a no brainer when it comes to buying them (long as sound means more to you then money) well if you can find them. The heavier tracks like I Want It All pounds into the brain without all the harshness that the CD has. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. That being said, most of these are classics in their own right. Unfortunately my first copy arrived with significant scratches that were audible during playback. Play it on a proper hi-fi with proper speakers though. These SACD's have a very warm sound to them. Innuendo, with it's Spanish guitar middle, played by Steve Howe is amazingly accurate in it's reproduction. Add to Trolley. Take my advice and buy the European Import the vinyl on this version is far superior with very little in the way of surface noise. Add to Trolley. Add to wishlist. If you like, glam, anthem or hard rock then this band is for you! Manufacturer Part Number: 1802174. The song just seems to come alive and breathe, every nuance of the great Mercury's delivery just seems to wash over me every time I hear it. Specifications. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I changed twice on my local record store and are all the same. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 1, 2020, I love this. Add to wishlist. Rush Permanent Waves 40th Anniversary Deluxe Vinyl & CD. Some songs (mostly songs with prominent bass lines like "another one bits the dust" or "under pressure" really jump out at you. View cart for details. Messrs. Mercury, May, Taylor & Deacon showing that "Talent will out, my dear" JUST BUY IT!!!! Ordered this album after seeing the film, Bohemian Rhapsody which revived my interest in Queen's music Read more . Add Review. Nothing better than a 80´s UK copy. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. It's beautiful and I'm chuffed that I found it for about £45, great price for the blue vinyl edition. Brand : Queen. Greatest Hits II (2LP Vin... I probably prefer the Volume 1 to this one, simply because their music became a bit too poppy and commercial during this stage of their career. Well, I have to say that 2016 repress (2xLP) is the worst ever. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. I must add that I initially purchased the North American copy of this by Hollywood Records but returned it because the pressing was way to noisy. Something went wrong. Style: Progressive/Art Rock Artist: Queen. The sound has depth, warmth and clarity and covers a wide frequency range which is so different to both the original transfers and the terribly sounding high flat frequency CD's & DVD's issued at the turn of the millennia. £22.00. A shame. by Queen | 2011. Reply Notify me Helpful juampadj December 6, 2016 Report; Well, I have to say that 2016 repress (2xLP) is the worst ever. If one LP justifies my spending out on a Rega Planar 2, this is it. 220 product ratings - QUEEN - Greatest Hits: The Platinum Collection I II & III - 3CD-BOX, 3 product ratings - QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III 1999 CD (17 tracks) VG The Show Must Go On VG+ / NM, 8 product ratings - Queen - Absolute Greatest, 15 product ratings - Queen - Platinum Edition [New CD] Boxed Set, Platinum Ed. Genre: Metal Artist: Metallica Duration: Album. Genre: Rock. Shouldn't be sold as new. Gave to my husband for Christmas and he loves it. This is as close to the ol' vinyl sound that you will get (for now). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 26, 2018. Condition of CD and jewel case is in excellent sshape. 55 product ratings - Queen - Classic Queen CD 1992 Warner Canada, 220 product ratings - Greatest Hits: The Platinum Collection by Queen (CD, 3 Discs) New And Sealed, 10 product ratings - Queen - Greatest Hits [New CD] Rmst, 58 product ratings - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - CD NEW SEALED, 2 product ratings - Queen + Adam Lambert - Greatest Hits In Japan (Limited Edition) (SHM-CD + DVD/NT, 3 product ratings - Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection [CD], 2 product ratings - QUEEN "BEST 12 GREATEST HITS IN JAPAN" JAPAN SHM-CD +DVD + 2020 CALENDAR, 2 product ratings - QUEEN - GREATEST HITS IN JAPAN - Japan CD+DVD W/CALENDAR WPCP-4000, 2 product ratings - Queen - Greatest Hits 2 [New CD], 1 product ratings - Queen - Greatest Hits 1 (SHM-CD / Paper Sleeve) [New CD] Japanese Mini, 2 product ratings - 2 CD SET QUEEN FOREVER DELUXE EDITION BRAND NEW SEALED 2014 GREATEST HITS, 1 product ratings - QUEEN-GREATEST HITS VOL.2-JAPAN SHM-CD BONUS TRACK E50, 121 product ratings - Queen - Greatest Hits (CD) • NEW • Bohemian Rhapsody, Freddie Mercury, 4 product ratings - ABBA - Icon (CD) • NEW • Greatest Hits, Best of, Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, 1 product ratings - 2016 QUEEN GREATEST HITS with Bonus Track JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD, 10 product ratings - Queen - Greatest Hits CD (2011, Island) New Sealed Remastered. Record Label: Hollywood Records. Reviewed in Canada on January 4, 2019. Reviewed in Canada on November 20, 2019. You can confirm your order details before purchasing. Features Best Queen Songs: 20 Essential Tracks That Weave A Kind Of Magic. Rating 5.000002 out of 5 (2) £25.00. Add to wishlist. has been added to your Cart, In Conflict (Deluxe Limited Edition 2LP Vinyl), Down The Road Wherever (Boxed Set - 2LP Vinyl + CD + Book), Bohemian Rhapsody (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Queen: Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD). Issued with a printed inner sleeve with rounded corners. Amazon's Choice for "queen greatest hits cd" Greatest Hits. Unable to add item to Wish List. Vol 2 covers from Hot Space until the end of their years with Freddy (can't believe it's been over twenty years) and the songs don't sound dated at all. Loves this album he listens every night when it’s time for lights out, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 7, 2019. Since Queen kept the same basic recording sound thru out their career the songs sound like they fit together. Nice highs but not shrill. I bought this CD back in the early '90's when it was first released, but this double 180g, half speed mastered reissue is sublime. Top Rated Seller. Audio CD £12.19 £ 12. Item arrived unsealed and with various marks on the case. HarperRPM June 7, 2020 Report; Mine has the printed inner sleeve but with squared corners, not round? If you want to check Queen out both of these collections are available on regular CD as well and were just remastered in 2011. Please try again. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Top Gun Soundtrack Limited Edition Picturedisc Vinyl. I think if I could pick one track that made this purchase worth it, then it would have to be Who Wants To Live Forever. Fast forward to now and guess what...the LP has had the last laugh, thanks to an almost Lazarus like comeback.

Maire Irish Name, Jolie Gabor Net Worth, Mark Dantonio Wife, David Dobrik Siblings Adopted, The Rebel Kdrama, Apkpure Acmarket Android, Platinum Lewis Dot Structure, Strawberry Mimosa Strain, Roy Wang Berklee,