−0.05Monthly autonomy change 3. Mechanics and flavor content are transcluded from other pages. The Tsardom is a special government for Orthodox Russia and Ruthenia with fixed empire rank. So I'm doing a Prussia game and I'm wondering what you think the best idea groups would be for it considering the recent changes to the idea groups. I went with a similar idea to yours. Casey, the AI will place multiple small stacks close to each other so they can support each other in case they get attacked so always make sure to scout around for more enemies that may enter the fight. Primary culture. The reason to put a second mil idea right behind that is simple: Army tradition decay is the first Idea in the Defensive Idea group. Most of the policies you're taking are completely overkill and a waste of your MP. And as brandenburg should i have any colonial/ expansion ideas? Comparing infantry is even worse for Eastern: from tech 15 (might be 16) Western has better infantry. Innovative and defensive are an absolute must. I personally never go for innovative unless I have infantry combat ability in my NI's. The Quantity was only because France managed to PU Russia, Sweden, and Poland mid game, and I needed the MP recovery to beat back their lucky bonus. If Russia has not westernised, its monarch has good stats, and the date is late enough it is possible for the monarch to travel around Europe, learning various things for his country and increasing relations with neutral nations. The Tsardom is a special government for Orthodox Russia and Ruthenia with fixed empire rank. Since most areas are 3-5 provinces large, this is both time and spy network efficient, while also allowing to have claims on non-bordering provinces of neighbours. Please help with verifying or updating this section. And Prussia is a very strong nation with one of the best militaristic national ideas. changes its name to St. Petersburg (with province capital St. Petersburg). So we all know Prussian ideas are the best military ideas, so strong that they are quite overrated. I took diplomatic and quality .which ideas should I take for stomping everyone with my army ? (Excluding the OP Prussian monarchy of course). Ideas:Humanism/Innovative/Administrative/Economic/ReligiousOffensiveHumanism/Innovative(if not taken as first)/Administrative/Economic/ReligiousQualityDefensiveHumanism/Innovative/Administrative/Economic/maybe Trade... No MP overstressed and still got the essential things. I think Polish ideas are definitely better for things other than military, but militarily, which are better? I usually go with Innovative, Offensive, Diplomatic, Quality and Administrative. State religion. Want to conquer Germany? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The first idea 'Found the Kammergericht' (+10% National Tax Modifier) was moved to the new Brandenburgian Ideas. Quantity can be alright. The usual strategy is to get a diplo idea first. With the policy your infantry will be unstoppable. Morale isn't even really an issue with that much discipline, they get wiped before running would be a big issue. Not sure what that's about. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation. Maybe as Russia. Quality + offensive is the strongest pair of ideas, putting your discipline and infantry power through the roof. Anyway I had this idea that with Prussian ideas stacked with the best military ideas/policies Prussia could be made nearly unstoppable on the battlefield (I can already taste those delicious late-game huge stackwipes). Administrative is an interesting one for Prussia. I thought this would be the best combo: Idea 1: aristocratic (tech bonus is good for early game to save military points throughout the game), 2: innovative (tech bonus and army tradition), 4: offensive -add chivalry heritage policy( +10% cav combat ability), 5: quality -add militia act policy (+5% discipline) -add military prowess policy (+10% infantry combat ability) -add modern firearm techniques (+5% inf combat, +5% siege ability) -add nobility from battlefield act (+5% morale, +25% prestige from battles), 7: economic -add horse artillery policy (+10% artillery combat ability), 8: religious -add military zeal act policy (+10% morale) -add field priests and soldiers prayer books (+5% morale). Once all these conditions have been met, the mean time for the End of the Time of Troubles event to fire is 24 months. +5Number of states 4. You won't be needing diplo tech early on (even later it's pretty useless). This is my current Prussia game. Second one, go defensive. Innovative, defensive and prussian national ideas means never dropping below 100 army tradition (save for events). Historical actions such as expansion into the Eastern Steppes, Colonization of Siberia, and capture of the "Window on the West" are encouraged by missions granting claims and modifiers upon completion. If the country is AI-controlled, then it: Russian Missions focus entirely on expansion of the motherland. Working through the game right now (around 1480s). You don't have to speed through since you will get the War College (+1 army tradition) only after Defensive.With these Ideas you get full Discipline and 100 army tradition with no decay.Might want to elaborate more:Never take a mil idea first, so adm goes first. I never have issues with military power early game as a western power, and aristocracy primarily benefits eastern tech with their cav, so I'd go offensive first, then quality. It was last verified for. It uses ‘Russian Government’ mechanics as well as ‘Russian Principalities’ and ‘Veche Republics’. Go Administrative... Conquer Poland? The second idea 'Divide the Estates' (-10% Stability Cost Modifier) also was moved to the new Brandenburgian Ideas. If you include the prussian monarchy (which you wanna exclude for whatever reason), prussia would have the edge, since they can also get another 10% discipline, -20% army maintenance and +20% manpower recovery. To bring an end to the Time of Troubles, Russia (or Muscovy) must not be at war, have a war exhaustion less than 3, no revolts going on, positive stability and not have the Usurper on the Throne modifier. I don't know which ideas I should pick :(! Innovative, defensive and prussian national ideas means never dropping below 100 army tradition (save for events). Cookies help us deliver our Services. Ok... let's start here...500 hours is nothing.Prussia has the overall strongest military.Following things to up discipline to the maximum:Prussian ambitions 7.5%Offensive ideas 5%Quality Ideas 7.5%Absolute monarchy 5%Economic+Quality Policy 5%Offensive+Quality Policy 5%Commandant (advisor) 5%40%. Hey guys, I haven't played eu4 for a long time now. That + innovative should be enough to stay ahead in tech. A place to share content, ask questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Development Studio. No influence/diplomatic means you'll have slow relations building, leading to longer periods of doing nothing while working off the AE, which would have also been decreased if you had influence. Omg my army is massive! One is for the Teutonic Order, and is based on the secularization of that order into the Duchy of Prussia in 1525. But as Prussia you rely on the superiority of your troops. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews Europa Universalis IV > General Discussions > Topic Details. Siberian frontier is a unique colonization system for Russia to model its rapid expansion into Siberia. Technology group. I'm currently playing as Brandenburg and in 10 years I'll form Prussia . Imo you do not need quantity. I stomped everyone early game. Then i'd say get all the military ideas ( aristocratic, quality, offensive and maybe qualitiy if you're short on manpower). Outside of militia act I wouldn't bother. Hey guys I don't post much here but I've got well over 500 hours in the game (you know, on second thought that's really not something to brag about. Then Quality as an Idea you need. Defensive + innovative keeps your tradition at 100, but then again you'll be in near constant war anyway. Press J to jump to the feed. Press J to jump to the feed. This page was last edited on 26 October 2020, at 15:18. A place to share content, ask questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Development Studio. And then your 45k army gets insta wiped by 25k kebabs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Next I think I'll go with either quality or offensive. And it is early enough to get the war college around the time you get the idea.You will want to choose the adm ideas depending on your expansion plans. Russia runs the risk of running into their Time of Troubles at any point between 1550 and 1650 if its stability is below 0. You get the -1% AT decay, extra manpower (not really an issue for prussia anyway, but...), better and cheaper cavalry, a free leader, a diplomat (great for securing electors relations), cheaper WE reduction (comes handy in long league wars). It gets replaced by 'The Soldier-King of Prussia' which gives -1.0% Yearly Army Tradition Decay. Offensive seems to be the best for upgrading your troops at this point. Russia shares The Pomjestija Reform event with Muscovy, an event that grants reduced technology cost for 10 years. Having an amazing army is no good if you can't expand anywhere. First diplo, defensive, innovative. I'm going for a colonizing run because I love to blob as normal colonizers and colonize as normal blobbers so next I took Admin, Exploration, and Influence. Brandenburg starts with 6 provinces in the HRE with only 57 development. The Grand Embassy event is modelled after Peter the Great's accomplishments in the late 17th century. Not directly related to having mega-disciplined armies, but Administrative is almost a must-have. Quality is a must-have anyways, but religious+quality policy gives a bonus to both morale AND discipline. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Punjab. Not only will the core cost discount pay for itself, the merc discounts will make mercenaries cheap enough to be viable and remove the need for Quantity. Offensive is the best mil idea and has the most overall bonuses (better generals and a small bump in discipline quite early). Offensive and quantity are nice to have but you should be stomping everyone before at this point with ~150% infantry combat ability and ~120% discipline. That's an easy win for Prussia, especially considering that from lvl 18 onwards Western tech has better cavalry than Eastern as well (lvl 22 being the exception).

Red Card Doordash, La Boucle Tant Que Algorithme Exercice, Uhm Tae Goo Wife, Baggage Battles Cast Death, Tracfone Unlock Apk, Day After Lip Injections, Ant Name Generator, Ways Of Seeing Essay,