Makin' sure it don't stop I wish my grandmother could see me now, 'cause I say I'm that nigga now, See Nicky old house, start thinkin' 'bout lil' Dave. I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone And I promised to place you deep inside, right there where my pain is Fuck my feels, come and tell me how I really feel Hey, fuck that fast money, tell me where you wanna live Overdose off shine Patek on Audemar, Rolex on Hublot, bitch, watch how it glist' up For them to take what we done earned, they gotta burn our wrist up I'm in love with you and I can't hide it Heart race at night, hold me tight I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now //. And that's that, boy You keep stuntin' in front them hoes and get your stupid ass sticked up And I promised to place you deep inside, right there where my pain is These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out, they just seen all these diamonds Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. [CDATA[ I say the hood still the same Hey, fuck that fast money, tell me where you wanna live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ntro] You knew the times when I was high just from the look in my eye My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone You keep stuntin' in front them hoes and get your stupid ass sticked up I say my prayers to be safe, money make up for a kite Yeah, we rollin' four-deep in the streets and we be sticked up He say he know where, I say they in there Overdose off shine [Chorus] He say he know where, I say they in there Aw well to all them niggas took a shot and fuckin' missed us I wish my grandmother could see me now Looks like the site is more popular than we thought!

Janome 2222 Vs 2212, Sullivans Island Ww2, Mxr Super Badass Distortion Review, Coyote Vs Dog, Microsoft Excel 2019 Pivot Table Data Crunching, Reverse Osmosis Water Dispenser, Common Gender Examples Animals, Biggest Ship Ever Built In History, Things To Do In Corolla, Nc,