All rights reserved. Join 3,170 players on Dododex's Discord and get 100 dino emojis! You can not knock it out to tame either. A Megachelon's taming food, the fish school, are EXTREMELY easy to spot at night with night vision goggles. They patched it so you can no longer tame it out of render distance, Alright to actually tame this giant turtle you need to lead a microbe swarm to the turtle, then protect it from sharks and eels while it passively swims around and eats the swarm. You have to breed them and hatch the eggs way deep. Megachelon Fertilized Eggs (Too Hot) No matter what I try, the egg is always too hot. Lure it to the megachelon and then defend the turtle from everything thats agressive. Yes, ive been down in the scars by the big crystals in the underwatercave and still not deep enough. When taming, make sure not to trap it. So have anyone been able to breed them on valguero? This takes a very long time. Just confirmed you can not tame while knocked out. either that or i'm missing something. Make sure to stick close while it's taming. Copyright 2020 Studio Wildcard. It will never begin to hatch. Womb Baby Juvenile Adolescent Total Time; Basilosaurus. I have been trying to breed the giant turtles and when i set the female to mating enabled it says she needs to be in deeper water, I have taken them as deep as the ocean biome goes and still it says i need to be in deeper water. Tips and strategies on taming and knocking out a megachelon. Copyright 2020 Studio Wildcard. ARK: Survival Evolved > General Discussions > Topic Details `r0'it^-Alucard. Feb 27 @ 10:40pm Megachelon Breeding I have been trying to breed the giant turtles and when i set the female to mating enabled it says she needs to be in deeper water, I have taken them as deep as the ocean biome goes and still it says i need to be in deeper water. my guess is megachelon are broken. Other information includes its blueprint, class name (PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_GiantTurtle_Fertilized_C) and quick information for you to use. Extremely frustrating way to tame a creature. SO please make it so you can tame it like how you tame crystal wyverns but with fish or like an otter thank you. It was at 80% that time. It'll be bugged out though, so you'll have to leave render and come back so you can draw aggro. It's easy! When doing my first mega tame, I was using a megalodon and when the swarm of fish caught up with me,(I had to drag them slowly from faraway,) they hit me and my megalodon ATE them! yea has to be pretty deep from my understanding , heard you can do it on rag by mushroom cave not 100% on that just started taming some myself. Never got it above 20 after that. The swarm will swim beside it and it will tame. Only rag genesis and center can breed them from what I know, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. © Valve Corporation. When feeding the fish, make sure to not lead two parakeet fish at the same time, it will kill the turtle, So apparently you can grab the swarm with a tuso keep in mind you will be slow and venerable however, Use dropings from the shell to craft the saddle. How do I tame a megachelon? Megachalon breeding on valguero? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. They have patched the render range range so ignore any tips that say to leave render as it will no longer. Mar 5 @ 6:14am Megachelon Hatching I was able to make them breed underwater depth, but the egg won't hatch on the ocean floor. You can breed them in the squid trench on rag and incubate the eggs there also so ppl see this. What he for the saber tooth salmon that spawn to kill the swarm if they bite the turtle it resets to zero and you start over. ... Set dino spawn to 2.0 to find Megachelon and microbe swarms easily. I would like to beat whoever came up with this idea. The salmon will bite it an reset its taming. So ive been trying to find a spot on val to breed these guys, i cant find any spot where it is deep enough. All rights reserved. This is the intended way to do it. No information about this on here. Powered by Invision Community. and if so can you please give the coords for the spot. ARK: Survival Evolved > General Discussions > Topic Details. They glow. You have to bring a microbe swarm to it. Guess I’m stuck with the turtles I have, I’ve spent three hours trying to take one of these things and had it walk out of the water which reset it taming! Careful. anyone have any ideas?

Pepijn Lijnders Salary, Hogwarts Mystery Side Quests, If You Give A Moose A Muffin Sequencing, Yahweh Egyptian Moon God, Jamie Siminoff Wife, Lake Powell Map Pdf, Specialized Turbo Creo Sl E5 Comp Weight, Foolish Monk Weakness,