Mid March of 2019 I brought in my 1999 Chevrolet s10 for an alignment with thier recommendation I bought two new tie rod ends from a different auto parts store for them to install after the alignment I replaced my drive side CV joint while changing the part I found the tie rod ends was stripped I brought the truck in and the to technician informed me that my steering knuckle had been damaged by the loose tie rod I paid for it to be replaced on April after the vehicle had been returned to me the caliper bracket was not properly reinstalled and was missing a bolt I brought it back in for them to properly install the caliper bracket and was offered a free oil change for compensation I watched the technician use an impact to install the missing bolt and not use a torque wrench a few weeks later I’m about to change my ball joints on the passenger side front tire to see that the tie rod end on that side was also stripped when I could not remove it with hand tools. Including this day, all 4 tires had less then 700 miles on them. Greeted by Jonathan who showed me tires, did work order. Now, going back to July 08, 2018 the 2nd time the shield came down I was told after waiting hour (+) that they find some bolts to put the shield up. I feel your company should be reliable for placing parts on my car and didn’t fix the problem. The agent at the front desk was excellent." Obviously weren't notified by Corporate or Regional Managers via their cell phones as they had no idea what was up or estimated restoration time. Clearly this moron does not have a clue about customer service.Needless to say Mavis has lost my entire family as customers for life. - Monroe Township, NJ, "Jad was very kind and helpful regarding the work that my car needed and needs in the future." On Saturday, July 07, 2018 I had an appointment for an oil change and to check my brakes. and i was told i was after that but then #4 customer came in with a tire to be changed and they took her before me. Anyway,  the van was taken in 1 hour 45 minutes ago and still has two tires done and two to go. I was told over the phone that I needed brake work. Buyers Beware!! The manager said I was next, but given that my birthday is in April I didn”t want to risk missing it waiting in this shop. Thanks, Mavis Support. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Mgr. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Most importantly, I was advised that they actually OVERFILLED my oil tank. To explore Mavis Tire‘s full profile, request access. Very, very disappointed with Mavis and this is the first time I am dealing with them…bad impression. Great service, price. This is by far the best place to take your car in the Poughkeepsie area. On top of that, after 9 alignments I had to get Sears to fix it. He said he”ll check into it, probably offer me a future discount or a partial refund & he will call me tomorrow with his answer. 2nd mavis different location same shenanigans. I can be reached at [protected] Thank you, Tina Matthews, On Oct 26, 20018, I brought my car to Mavis discount tire service station in West Nyack, New York. Other than that, great job." Mavis is your tire source for discount prices: ship tires to your home, come into our tire and repair facility, make a reservation online or call our tire shop. I stated that I was leaving for a convention the next day and I did not feel comfortable. Mavis Discount Tire. Get the full list », To view Mavis Tire’s complete board members history, request access », You’re viewing 5 of 8 investments and acquisitions. A great experience." Two days later my husband is looking at the wheels and saw one shinier than the other and noticed the lug nut was not even there. My instincts told me to check my oil because there wasn”t a sticker to remind me of my next oil change on the windshield. I said to him “I came in for tires not an safety inspection” And then he got pissed off at me that I questioning his knowledge. Keep in mind, we drove on the tire & it sat a while before going flat I their parking lot. - Edison, NJ, "The first Mavis I went to was extremely uncooperative. They were awful as sts then mavis took over and basically stayed the same. Called price shopping. - Paterson, NJ, "Could have fast wiped clean the grease from the inner wheel when it was removed. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Not told this, never imagined this could even happen. My son went to greenville NY Mavis He went for brakes His bill when we went to pick up vehicle $2300 Brakes, struts and oil pan++ This cost was not approved by owner of vehicle, just told what bill was on pick up 2004 Subaru Legacy, car is not worth putting that many $$ into it, and it was not pre approved amount. But, “luckily”, they had one, & only one 20″tire that would fit my truck. A front desk service worker tried for about an hour. Your purchase price is protected. " The manager stated that I needed drums instead of pads and it was too late to order them. - Mesa, AZ, "very clean waiting area and the work area was very clean also Jen was helpful finding the nail and setting up my appointment on Sun. The only reason for the stars are for getting the tires I want.I waited to post until my van came out. When I got there they had no record of the appointment. I thought this only happened tp travelers back in the 1950s, 60″s or so. After waiting about an hour and a half, he got it to stay closed. We were fully loaded with a cover over the truck bed. Mavis is your tire source for discount prices. So now I know why he never gave me my paperwork, cause it would have showed that I already had new shocks!! I took my car to a dealer and they said I needed certain things fixed. Looking for brakes? When I called they tried to make light of the situation and now that I'm here they are asking me if I came back within 25 miles. - Indian Trail, NC, "James and his guys did a phenomenal job on Saturday." No courtesy call. Made me wary of where l take car. Very happy with them! Waited almost 4 hrs for a set of new tires and an alignment. The technician was quite helpful. I told them I was going to Hyundai and if that noise is related to what they did I would expect them to pay the bill or I will see them in court. CODES (1 days ago) Control tires 9/1/2019–9/30/2019 with your Mavis Tire Credit Card; (2) complete and submit a rebate form, together with a copy of the original receipt, that is postmarked by 10/30/2019. We usually pay $30+ for self dog washes and we do all the work! - Somerville, NJ, "Mitchell Did a great job." Mavis is so unreliable and liars. Mavis Discount Tire is the tire store for Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, Cooper, Firestone, BFGoodrich, General, Hankook, Pirelli, and Yokohama. Are you telling me labor was almost $300? Mavis Discount Tire, Inc. operates as an independent multi-brand tire dealer. - Woodstock, GA, "Great service every time I go" - Lawrenceville, GA, "Jake was very understanding respectful, great communication skills give him a 10 !" I agreed and I was told by counter person named Cece that it will arrived that day she will call me to install the tires. Been here for oil changes, tires, breaks, roters, inspection and service lights. In my opinion, been taken advantage in auto field previously. While I was standing at my vehicle looking at the dropped shield. That's why we keep coming back." close. So he said he could go down to $250.00. Thanks, Mavis Support. $10 for two dog washes is cheap! Other car repairs include; wheel alignment, shocks, struts, oil change, batteries, and state inspections. On 9/20/17 i stopped by local mavis (rocky point, ny.) I noticed that they ZIP TIED my shield underneath very unprofessional. Initially thought spammer until saw voicemail. Chet took 1st of few calls. Dropped off at 3, came back at 6 (closing time). He stated that if I buy the part he would put it in on Friday or Saturday. Looked up the tires offered at Mavis, found the right tires, website said they were in stock, and I booked an appointment a week in advance.Appointment day comes, I drop the car off. Other car repairs include; wheel alignment, shocks, struts, oil change, batteries, and state inspections. The receptionist was pleasant and the mechanic was effective. 1/24/2019JANICE,We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. My family only drives Subaru's and we will only buy from Colonial Subaru. Mavis Discount Tire specializes in brake repair; brake pads, brake rotors and more. last week I brought my sons car and they lost his caps to tire valve & my son insisted they give him 4 new ones after they gave him a non-matching one. The guy at the front desk kept telling me how it doesn't count because the other place does not include this or that. - Whitney Point, NY, "Awesome experience, great service. Every Mavis should have Juan and Angel training their staff! I so appreciate them and will be back!" Tried calling every shop in the area, all the way to Corporate Office. They also "couldn't find" the quote they gave us yesterday. Also, great to have car aligned properly. Horrible customer service. Visit our accessible user experience at m.mavistire.com. I went to the Latham, NY location of mavis discount tire and got an oil change about a month ago, i was driving my car and heard a dinging sound in my car so i went back to mavis and they said it was my timing belt that had to be replaced and sent me elsewhere. They serviced my car with extreme caution because of the coronavirus. They were able to latch the hood without a cable tire. Why did Cece made an appointment on Sunday June 9 at 1 pm when she knows she will be on vacation and assured me that Mavis will install the tires on Sunday.

Marketing Analyst Job Requirements, Tvtap Not Working 2020, 100 Years Celebration Is Called, Suretrac Wide Climber Mt, 2020 Hyundai Palisade Philippines Price, Jacksonville University Ranking Forbes, Frigidaire Refrigerator Water Line Frozen, Yellow Wildflowers Ontario, Weider Pro 8900 Workout Routines,