Added support for the transcontinental editions of YUP. Alcohols set to restore 10-15 H2O instead of damaging H2O. Fixed the NCRHeavyTrooperWeapons list to have the JSawyerWithAmmoBattleRifleNPC sublist rather than the JSawyerCondBattleRifleLoot one, which meant the, Fixed the NVDLC04LootNukeModsLIST list: the vanilla. Fixed the Ammo127mmJunkRounds ammo weight: from 0.006400 to 0.064000, which was an old bug fixed for the vanilla game but never for. "Unique" versions have "Reinforced" added to front of name. Josh recommends playing his mod on Normal or Hard difficulty with hardcore mode enabled. Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Non-player character loot will drop fewer purified waters (vs. dirty waters) in general. Perks: Various perks have had their requirements and effects tweaked. Large update. Vault 101 Jumpsuit: decreased value from 200 to 180; increased DT from 6 to 8. The first stream took place yesterday and lasted over six hours, seeing Sawyer play through some of the early missions in the game while chatting about creative decisions made by Obsidian Entertainment. I'll also look into having all changes optionally implemented as hard edits for future-proofing. Carry weight: The player's carry weight is significantly lowered (150 to 50). All Pre-Order Special Armor and Weapons set to drastically reduced values. Made some refinements to the default weight option (i.e. All now Restore Starvation in Hardcore. The pre-order items were something I didn’t want to make in the first place (I dislike almost all pre-order items in all games) and when they were bundled in the Ultimate edition, it made the beginning of the game incredibly easy, so I spread those items out across the Mojave. Fixed the NCRHeavyTrooperWeapons list to have the JSawyerWithAmmoBattleRifleNPC sublist rather than the JSawyerCondBattleRifleLoot one, which meant the, Fixed the NVDLC04LootNukeModsLIST list: the vanilla. Jsawyer pushes the game to be much more challenging without being intentionally punishing to the player. Regulator Duster: removed the addition of DR (4 to 0). Removed Friend of the Night hotkey (moved to UP+). Switched all Pre-Order message boxes to corner messages. All (known) Feral Ghouls set to Neutral alignment. Day 2 of the Fallout: New Vegas charity stream (w/ Jsawyer mod) to benefit California wildfire relief.Join us... won't you?https://t.co/Ac95mshq74. This means you will always suffer ST loss from eating raw meat unless you have Lead Belly. Updated to reflect changes in version 10.8 of YUP. Lightweight Metal Armor (Pre-Ord) to 15 weight. I think this was broken by a change in JIP, as I haven't touched it in years. The original mod only actually edited the rarity of NPC food (even though it also mentions drinks in the changelog), probably because Sawyer believed that respawning, easy-to-kill enemies were an easy source of items. Incorporated the purist medicine effect changes into the base file. I’m a developer, not a modder, so I’m used to working in a development environment and don’t think about the compatibility issues that modders have to be aware of. Do not use this optional with Mojave Arsenal—both do the same thing anyway. It also includes several technical fixes and tweaks (particularly to the Karma system), that were not included in previous patches. Leveling: The level cap is reduced from 50 to 35, the amount of XP required to level up is increased by 33%, and various quests had their XP rewards tweaked. I'll start a full check of all the original changes to ensure that nothing is missed for the next version. As of November 2012, this mod is up to version 5.1 which was released in September 2012. The Super Stimpak name change option now defaults to on. 'Guaranteed' meats are unaffected, so animals still commonly drop meat, just less of it. It also includes several technical fixes and tweaks (particularly to the Karma system), that were not included in previous patches. "Stale" is more a descriptor for baked goods, so "Spoiled" makes more sense as the only item it applies to is Pre-War Steak. Reverted XP halving to address more comprehensively through iXPBase and iXPBumpBase. (The removal of DR from dusters allows the addition of DR to light armours to be made optional and carried out automatically by the patcher, as it wasn't part of the original mod. Reverted fPCBaseHealthMult change as it had no obvious effect. Carry weight: The player's carry weight is significantly lowered (150 to 50). Removed some rarity changes to vendor leveled lists, which were included by mistake. New Weight Option: Decreased weight of Surgical Tubing from 1 to 0.1. On January 8, 2012, Joshua Sawyer released a version two to JSawyer. Added Commando Armor to In Shining Armor perk armor list. Head Wrap (all 4 variants): decreased weight from 1 to 0 (i.e. NCR Trooper Fatigues: increased value from 50 to 100. This allows them to be easily translated. For those willing to experience a harder, more challenging Fallout: New Vegas. Tin Grenade recipe no longer requires Mad Bomber. Removed dirty edits from container VendorContainerVanGraffs. However, DR on light armour will remain enabled by default, as it is more consistent with Sawyer's DR addition to other armour types. There were a variety of bugfixes and balance modifications I either didn’t have time to do or was unable to do because we ran out of time. Junk Rounds recipes adjusted to create larger batches of junk rounds instead of normal rounds. JSawyer must be loaded after the core .esm and all add-on .esms. Gecko-Backed to 9.5. However, iterating an array using a while is always slower. Fixed some of the startup script not running when intended due to a broken function. Level cap properly set to 15, adjusts up to 35 with all DLC. Nuka Cola Victory: changed health restoration from +1(20s) to +3(9s); changed Buffout in recipe to Honey Mesquite Pod. Lightweight Metal Armor (Pre-Ord) to 15 weight. For those who don't know, Josh Sawyer just released his own personal mod he has made for Fallout: New Vegas.Here is a rundown of the mod and the link to it. .308, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum drop rates increased in Military Footlockers in Old World Blues. Corrected an erroneous +5 offset to health. Added Sawyer's change to K9000 Mentat Chow RoF increase (0.4 to 0.2), which was somehow missed. Merc Outfits all given two bonuses: one weapon skill at +10, one non-weapon at +5. No change in actual functionality.

Glee Unscripted Moments, Got The Strap, Skyrim Creation Club Mods, Pabda Fish In English, Into The Unknown French Horn, Swaggy C Rich, Eyedea Net Worth, Who Is Brendan Coyle Married To, Stephen Lansdown Wife, Hera Goddess Costume Diy, Animal Crossing Qr Code List,