”, “I tried to finger her without any knowledge of what I was doing. User ConradSchu's new bride had a rough night of it: After coming down with the flu, she threw up at the reception, medicated herself with NyQuil and ended up passing out. ", User thursday_13 writes that there was a series of unfortunate events at his wedding. Dude doesn’t back down. I followed them up with some awkward kind of grunting. We get to her place that night and things start getting hot, we finally strip naked and I get the condom out. But there was one little problem: She had never told the couple she had bought them. I don’t smoke, but I had a pack of mini-cigars for when I hang outside with people that do smoke. I told her I was going to go outside and have a smoke. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Credit: It ended up getting out of hand with over 100 people showing up. As the night wears on, he gets weirder and weirder. The good news? I figured I just had to be gay. After breaking the first one, I kinda excuse myself and walk into the bathroom with a second condom and the instructions. Get push notifications with news, features and more. See how your stories compare with these with these funny short stories you can share with the whole family. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. I had a little cut just below my head that was bleeding a little. Why trust us? I eventually shuffle back into my room, and we fall asleep together. Man Gets Arrested For Creeping This Lady Out on a Bus. Maybe the third time isn't always the charm: The magistrate at DiffidentDissident's wedding called her by her husband's ex-girlfriend's name three separate times throughout the ceremony. His Explanation to the Judge was Golden. We’d been dating and fooling around for about a month, so I was a little nervous, but mostly excited. It was more like mindless meat-stabbing and after five endless minutes she went: ‘Are you looking for anything in particular?’ ”, “I was 17, and my more experienced girlfriend was 19. The only thing I’m thinking about is, ‘Oh my god, I must be gay.’ I thought I was bi this whole time because I’ve always found myself attracted to women more so than men, but here I am having sex with a woman and I can’t feel ANYTHING! She finally walks into the bathroom confused and suggests I try a condom she had in her purse just in case. The big day doesn't always go as planned. After rolling off, we saw blood everywhere. Reddit is one of the few still-used modern day message boards. Oops. We found 15 of the most cringe-worthy How-I-Lost-My-Virginity stories on Reddit, and they’re pretty hard to read. The most unfortunate, though? At user wekiva's daughter's wedding, the ceremony's officiant got drunk and ran his car in to the catering truck. “I had sex with this girl who didn’t tell me she was married.”, “In 11th grade I threw a party because my parents were gone for the weekend. The next morning, in the light, I look at the floor and see the condom wrapper. Reddit is one of the few still-used modern day message boards. Her brother walked in, she grabbed the blanket to cover herself up and quickly jumped off of me, and for some reason I quickly grabbed my phone and pretended I was texting. Get ready for a hurricane of LOL as you read all these funny short stories. I flip out and tell him to leave. We watch, frozen, as the cops exit their vehicles and barge in to a first floor room below us. We end up running into this eccentric guy who tells us he’s a vampire, and 400+ years old, even though he looked to be in his mid 20s. "No" was not the answer the 4-year-old flower girl wanted to hear when she asked Zen_Drifter's wife if she could walk down the aisle with her. "He then tried to claim he was injured, and it was actually the catering truck that had hit him — and then sued the caterer, venue and those paying him." Funny story that terrified my cab driver as text. When the couple took photos in front of the cake, an aunt and her friend mistakenly interpreted the photo-taking as a sign it was time to serve it. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Case in point comes from an awesome AskReddit thread . We end up getting a ride back to her place from the vampire and she invites him in. He then, "made a crack about taking each other off life support. As he started lecturing the congregation about turning off their phones, however, he realized it was his cell that had been ringing. Yet for most of us, the first time is, well, awkward emotionally, logistically, spiritually, etc.

Combien De Kg De Miel Par Ruche, Michael Bisping Kids, Gary Garland Business Manager, Sarah Gore Education, Mr Smiley Roblox, Ls Swap Harness, Nico Lumermann Hedge Fund,