Actually purchased for my dogs. So funny to watch! It was pretty cool but my cat destroyed the charger on the second day lol, our cats like it the fish is well made and shipped fast. The fish are well made and look like they would withstand a lot of playing if you have a cat that is so inclined! I got him a five foot "tree" but having no experience of trees, he wasn't interested. The not-good news is the plastic mechanism that makes the fish flop scared her so we took it out. Click only once. Cats don't like it, dog loves it. IN THE CUPBOARD FOR SAFETY UNTIL NEXT TIME! He LOVES it and tries to not have to share with the other cats. I ordered these for two older cats , at first they were afraid having never seen anything like these, A little cat nip and that aroused their curiosity. Sonny loves Gerald and sneaks up on him regularly. I appreciate being able to recharge him easily with the USB cord. After moving for a while our cat kicker fish toy stops to save battery life when cats stop playing with it so you don't need to worry about turning it off. It takes 2 hours to be fully charged. Great cat toy. The realistic movement helps promote exercise and fun interactive play, reducing stress and bad behavior. by Ontel. It will keep your cat entertained for hours. My kitten absolutely loves this toy! Worked as promised. This all happened while battery charging. Our Floppy Fish Cat Toy will keep your kitty entertained for hours with its flopping and dancing moves. Felix likes to purch up high, and watch it for now. Non-continental U.S. orders please add an additional $29.99 shipping surcharge. I especially like that it is rechargeable! Now they follow us if we pick them up they follow us and cry to get them back., they even started sleeping with their new friends. Our 3 older cats wanted nothing to do with it. Great product and thanks for the fun times. I would really like a new little flipping piece. She likes to throw it in the air, chew on it, pummel it with her tiny paws, and munch on his fins. I have attached a copy of their email notification. I bought these as a gift and they were a big hit! He is still getting use to it, because he is very spoiled and set in his ways. THANK YOU FOR A FUN PRODUCT TO STIMULATE MY CATS AND AMUSE ME!! Nice toy! (4 Pack)- Perfect Size for Cats: 11 inches long- Special Offer: 25% OFF & FREE SHIPPING! Works great, fast shipping, and my cats love it, Fast shipping, works great and my cat lives it. Totally worth it! Interactive Fun and Play…Anytime of the Day! It's fun to watch him try to get rid of it. Not sure whether its hate or love that make him wrap all four legs around it like hugging it , then kicks it until he's tired.So I guess it's entertaining for who ever is watching as well as the cat.The charge last a very long time. Who knew! By clicking Process Order, your credit card will be charged the amount above. The cats enjoy playing with them especially when we put catnip on them. It’s entertaining for her and for us, her humans. i think kittens and younger more energetic would love this toy. Kat G. Kitty was scared of the noise at first but finally came around and attacked it. He also loves to toss him around. Spoil your kitty with our Flippity Floppity Fish! Best of all, Flippity Fish™ has a refillable pouch for you to add catnip and is made of … Easy USB charging and motion activated so cats can make it start flipping on their own. Yes, I would like to protect my purchase with Shipping Insurance for just $3.99. Maybe if the size was smaller my cats might pick it up and carry it around. Purchased "Gerald" & "Bill" and I can't say that our cat "loves" them, but certainly likes them well enough. Buy 2 Fishies and get Free Shipping and 25% Off the second unit! We get this a lot because the previous version didn't move, but this one flops its tail like it's nobody's business! The built-in motion sensor activates when your pet is nearby or touches the toy. Then my new one came and my cat loves it so much! Flippity Fish™ is the amazingly realistic cat toy that flips, flops and wiggles – just like a real fish! It’s so funny. My cat is afraid of it and it’s too big for her to manage. She has so much fun playing with it. The floppy fish was a gift to my son for his two cats. I haven't tried them out. with his fish, more so than many Thank you. Top positive review. Sincerely, Ann Marie Jensen It was very fast and easy! Great idea and product though. She plays with it all the time but I have not recharged it. It shuts off after a minute or so. He uses it as a pillow. Dear Kittenfy, I would be happy to write a review on the fish toy, but I have never received it. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. So, I loved the fish...he didn't...so my other son's cats get all our left-overs...they love it all... For this minimal cost of $3.99, you will have peace of mind that if your package is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, you can get an immediate replacement by simply calling our customer service department. I will wait to hear from the recipients of the gifts before I can actually write a review. My two Bengals totally destroyed the first one, that's why I bought four !!!!

Surigao Del Norte Municipalities, Audi A1 Motability, Zamboanga Sibugay Tourist Spots, Hydroponic Seedling Sponge, Blue Fountain Media Clients,