Canada, Probe Metals and Midland Exploration Identify Several High-Priority Target Areas South of Fenelon-Tabasco on the Detour Gaudet, Midland and Probe Identify Several High-Priority Target Areas South of Fenelon-Tabasco Following Induced Polarization Survey, Great Thunder Gold Contemplates Spinout of Lithium Projects, Great Thunder Gold Outlines its Phase 1 Drilling Program in the Fenelon Gold Camp, Dakota Territory Resource Corp Announces First Closing of Purchase Right, Nevada Copper Announces Appointment of Mike Ciricillo as Chief Executive Officer and Board Changes, Kirkland Lake Gold Reports Solid Third Quarter 2020 Production, Increases Cash to $848 Million and Announces 50% Increase in, Prism Reports Scheduling Update Regarding Litigation Against Detour Gold/Kirkland Lake on the Validity of a 7.5% NPI Royalty Pa, Midland and Probe Expand Land Package at La Peltrie and Provide an Update on Their Exploration Programs in the Detour Belt, Probe Metals expands land package and provides an update on its exploration program at Detour Quebec Project. What are the working hours at Detour Gold? Contact Gold Corp. | © 2020 Contact Gold Corp. All rights reserved. I found the camp life to be lonely at times. I worked as a contractor for 3 years prior. Contact Gold is committed to keeping investors and stakeholders informed by issuing news releases with all material information, regularly updating its website and corporate presentation and meeting regularly with investors. Take a tour of our mines and learn more about how we are delivering strong production growth, improving unit costs and generating industry-leading levels of profitability and cash flow. the employees are amazing, great team which turns into a family since you are with them 5.5 months of the year. Well maintained equipment. } googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; Our community is ready to answer. This is the Detour Gold company profile. an excellent place for cross culture work experience. Its shareholders include Waterton Global Resource Management, Newmont and several leading mining focused institutional investors. End-of-day quote Toronto Stock Exchange - 02/03, Probe Metals and Midland Exploration Identify Several High-Priority Target Areas South of Fenelon-Tabasco on the Detour Gaudet-Fenelon JV Project. Camp facilities are alright, food is mediocre but on holidays and special occasions its great. Its shareholders include Waterton Global Resource Management, Newmont and several leading mining focused institutional investors. Whether you have intricate geometric logos or simple plane logos, we have compiled a detailed list of the 50 best fonts for logos in 2020. Conference ID: 2455249 Ask a question about working or interviewing at Detour Gold. Toronto, ON M5L 1E2 Pit and other departments would be recommended. The link to the External Site is … Canada’s biggest gold mine and established producer is advancing a large underground project with the potential to extend mine life for decades. Work rotation is either 7/7 or 14/14 which are both great rotations. What is there to do during downtime / off shift? The team I worked with was more like a family. Camp well maintained.Running heavy equipment. Even if employees there are on a contract basis, they still should be subjected to criminal back ground checks to ensure the camp life is safe for everyone. typical camp life, if you been to one you've been to the rest, full time workers had the better dorms, contractors stayed in the trailers. 199 Bay Street,Suite 4100 What is there to do during downtime / off shift? Busy all the time with the TMA projects and the summer construction season that short. Contact Gold is a gold exploration company focused on leveraging its properties, people, technology and capital to make district scale gold discoveries in Nevada. They pay 9000 a year which is max flights, I will spend about 15,000 to 16000. We have been carefully monitoring the rapidly evolving developments related to COVID-19 and have introduced a number of proactive measures with the aim of protecting our employees. Find the latest PURE GOLD MINING INC (PGM.V) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Could be long days but very rewarding. Contact Gold is focused on its Pony Creek, Dixie Flats and North Star properties which are located on the southern Carlin trend to the south of Newmont Mining’s Rain and Emigrant mines and adjacent to Gold Standard Ventures’ Railroad-Pinion Project. You must click the activation link in order to complete your subscription. Contact Gold is a gold exploration company focused on leveraging its properties, people, technology and capital to make district scale gold discoveries in Nevada. Busy all the time with the TMA projects and the summer construction season that short. The health and safety of employees is our number one priority. Criminal background checks are extremely selective. very high pressure place to work, Very unorganized with employees and management, the way everything is set up always seems to be something wrong with the equipment and/or mill. How did you get your first interview at Detour Gold? long hours, very young and inexperienced engineer team. Contact Gold is a gold exploration company focused on leveraging its properties, people, technology and capital to make district scale gold discoveries in Nevada. DGC had a very competitive pay rate and benefits. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of mineral property interests. I stayed in a cabin and it was very good to sleep. Nice to work there food good and everyone nice there I would go back and work for them again get to operate the big machine they have and to get more experience the offer they have. The food, but you know that the catering company makes the camp. GS_googleAddAdSenseService("ca-pub-0125122060269009"); Help us be the best! LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL FOR COMMON SHARES OF DETOUR GOLD CORPORATION Latest News. I would avoid the mill at all cost. There would be many things happening at once such as: dealing with check-in, check-out, reports, different companies demands and any other situations that popped up. LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL FOR COMMON SHARES OF DETOUR GOLD CORPORATION. Galiano Gold Inc. (“Galiano”), has no control over the External Site, any data or other content contained therein or any additional linked websites. The days are very long and sleep between shifts is minimal. After submitting your request, you will receive an activation email to the requested email address. 1-416-304-0800. Detour Gold has become one of Canada’s largest gold miners. With 14,480,000 ounces of proven and probable reserves, the Detour Lake mine is among the largest gold deposits on earth . This is a company of close knit management which has a tendancy to promote from within their own circles over quality outsiders. Good management. Friendly co-workers and fair management. margin: 0px; Good benefits. You can unsubscribe to any of the investor alerts you are subscribed to by visiting the ‘unsubscribe’ section below. GS_googleEnableAllServices(); Website www.detourgold.com. Be part of a team that is Going For Gold! Ask a question about working or interviewing at Detour Gold. Webcast (opens in new window) Conference ID: 2455249 Toll Free Dial-In … There were always opportunities to better your skills and to move up the ladder. clean and quiet. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Detour Gold. Being able to multi-task was definitately an asset!! Our community is ready to answer. very high pressure place to work, Very unorganized with employees and management, the way everything is set up always seems to be something wrong with the equipment and/or mill. You can sign up for additional alert options at any time. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. The team was extremely supportive of one an other. Good benefits. This is a great place to work. Nice to work there food good and everyone nice there I would go back and work for them again get to operate the big machine they have and to get more experience the offer they have, Its a good place to work, but the fly in fly out is not 100% true. Contact is well capitalized with a strong treasury to fund its exploration programs. Camp well maintained.Running heavy equipment. Well maintained equipment. They have a new gym a weight room, golf simulator, pool tables, and good food and a lot of good people to work with. Great team work from the top on down , on going training, Great support from management, good support from fellow employees, Company promotes a strong safety culture and recently administered a valuable set of values that each and every employee has a responsibility to uphold, informative quarterly town hall meetings, Language amongst employees is mostly french, which hampers communication if you don't speak it, Do these reviews help you learn more about, management was never happy and always set unrealistic goals . Detour gold or KLG, is a great place to work. How did you get your first interview at Detour Gold? Detour Gold Corporation is a Canada-based intermediate gold producing company. Help us be the best! It seems to me as if the worst are the ones that remain with the company while the best and brightest tend to depart to other mines. We want to help you find great companies. They offer competitive wages and the camps are well maintained and offer ample ways to unwind after work hours. 199 Bay Street,Suite 4100 Commerce Court West Toronto, ON M5L 1E2 Canada. International Callers: +1 2363892444. I found the camp life to be lonely at times. Great pay, benefits, free meals, free accommodation, great support staff, safety oriented. Detour Gold Corporation explores for and produces gold in Canada. the bus schedule was great with going back and forth to work. November 5, 2020 2:00 PM ET. We want to help you find great companies. it was very well organized with tons to eat for meals. The team I worked with was more like a family. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Nearly a decade later, our mission remains unchanged. Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world. Great team work from the top on down , on going training, Great support from management, good support from fellow employees, Company promotes a strong safety culture and recently administered a valuable set of values that each and every employee has a responsibility to uphold, informative quarterly town hall meetings, Language amongst employees is mostly french, which hampers communication if you don't speak it. 100% Yamana owned. Good management. All News. Even though the mine is at the middle of the unorganized north, the management has made efforts to make it a place like home. These logo fonts come from a selection of Design Wizard logo templates and from businesses in a wide range of industries.

Dr Disrespect House, I Miss You Immensely Meaning, No Limits 2 Intamin Train, Is Mgo Ionic Or Covalent, Driveway Water Barrier, King Of Cars Reviews, Bongi Makeba Husband,