A lot of ALDI product is made in Northeren Illinois,where their headquartered for the U.S. not sure about the bread. We have no plans as of yet to bring this in as we only have so much shelf space blah blah. It’s a GameChanger for my diet! I’ve heard that it has wheat in though which is disappointing because it is definitely not keto…So sad. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I live in Machesney,and I’ve been getting it for a month,but now it’s getting scarce again.I think because people were catching on that it’s out again,not many people knew about it coming back out. Lol! Now as far as macros go for 1 slice of these breads. Only 1 kind was in stock and it tastes pretty good. One, there didn’t appear to be any pattern to stores getting the zero net carbs bread versus those not getting it. Made a patty melt with it today and it is delicious. You read that right! Any updates on this or is it a done deal? by Lisa Freedman. People are buying it by the case or buying 4 or 5 loaves at a time and freezing it. For someone who has given up bread for decades this is a very important matter to me. I literally just ate my last piece while reading this article. Just an fyi for those in the Chicago area…Now its dirty keto, but there’s a bread that when you subtract the fiber its 2 carbs per slice. This was the last week of January. Aldi discontinued it. Their heavy whipping cream is an awesome buy. While some were happy to see that it's been spotted again, others couldn't help but complain that it's never made an appearance in their local Aldi stores. New as of late 2019, depending on when you're reading this, Aldi has started to carry a keto-friendly bread that everyone seems to be raving about. Our Aldi’s almond milk is 1g carbs. It’s crazy popular right now and it is for a reason: because Keto is super popular! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, What We Learned From This Episode Of The GBBS, New Balance Has New Jolly Rancher Sneakers, Holiday-Themed Treats You Need To Eat In 2020, Cinnabon Has A Rolled Pancake Kit For The Holiday, Disney World's Holiday Foods Are So Festive, Bed Bath & Beyond Is Cutting Down On Coupons, Costco Sells 2 Pounds Of Cauliflower Mash, McDonald’s Offers Bakery Items For Free This Week, Starbucks Will Close 100 More U.S. I was told yesterday by an Aldi employee that the zero carb bread has been discontinued… Reply. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Baker. I sure hope so! Unfortunately, we are unable to get any more at this time. Now, that is something that you can’t say too often with certain Keto products. Eating Keto can carry a hefty price tag. Let’s get to that overall rating, shall we? These are my kid's favorite snacks, and they are also great to take to parties. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. The secret to its texture is the gluten. I know, I KNOW. I was lucky enough to be at the store when they took it out from the back. They are always adding new and seasonal varieties as well. Also our stevia has 0 carbs. That already to me is fairly impressive. The keto bread price sticker at our local Aldi, taken in October 2019. Such a shame. Since Aldi opened it’s doors here this Summer in Fargo I’ve been obsessed! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Riced cauliflower is a staple in our house and buying this frozen cauliflower from Aldi saves me so much time and money. Received email last week. I realize this is a first world problem , but damn it. You do you. Not Aldi's fault. This was when I first started on the diet, however so things may have changed. I was told it was a temporary product and would not be coming back. People clamored for it, stores allegedly asked each other about it, a small re-seller market sprouted up around it, and rumors swirled it might even be back again soon. I will just do without what they are calling “bread” nowadays if I have to. Heyyyy for #aldifinds! Updating this post has been on my “to-do list” for a while! Also, if you compare the ingredient lists, I believe that the bread at Aldi are exclusive to Aldi and made by ThinSlim. ( Log Out /  If there’s one thing we’ve learned in this business, it’s that sometimes we see a big thing coming, and sometimes we don’t. (One potential problem is that you’re putting a lot of fiber into your system, which could impact things at the other end of your digestive system.). I bought 4 loaves in September, not realizing it would be discontinued but knew it was hard to find. Weird how the stores can vary so much. The second reason being the taste. In addition, while we saw the bread in October on our local store’s shelves as a Regular Buy — and there was a price sign indicating the bread is a Regular Buy product — the bread disappeared, again, not long after. Definitely the most bread like low carb bread I’ve had. At Aldi, you can get a pint of heavy whipping cream for just $1.79! Plus coupons for these items are few and far between. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Zero carb bread back on the shelf at @aldiusa — with a regular, not special buy price tag. So helpful! This is a copy and paste response,I got the same exact one lol. No need to be a jerk. ( Log Out /  So upon first glance of these products, you can clearly see that they are quite small. They have a Facebook page. Each slice is actually about half a slice. I used my last two end pieces on a lunch sandwich today, so I hope it hits the east coast as a regular buy soon. Someone’s got to know, I’d pay a lot more for it. Now, in our experience, not being able to locate an ALDI Find translates to either a supply issue or a demand issue. We don't know exactly how the rollout will go at this time, but we do know that the bread is being sold for around $3.49 and comes in at least two variations: wheat and multiseed. . Our ALDI Finds and Seasonal programs allow us to offer certain items for a limited time; however, we are unable to confirm details or availability for these items in advance. Your email address will not be published. Both of these breads do contain one dreaded ingredient: Soybean Oil. It didn’t take long before people took to the internet to complain they couldn’t find it. I’m making an Aldi’s list now. This Mom’s Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3ae2202de25fdfe5aa8f27bc71680b5" );document.getElementById("c8fea9fb47").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment. Yeah, also got 3 loaves in October here in Chicago, not realizing it wouldn’t be available again. I’ll start with the wheat bread. Aldi likes predictability, so this has to be a hard situation for the grocer to be in. Bruh this is nuts, any chance they can invest in said distributor to meet their needs ? I live in Roanoke Virginia and was told the middle of October for our store. My aldi cream cheese is only 1c and their ranch is also only 1c compared to even name brands . We heard rumors of a possible January 2020 date. We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. There could be many reasons. The Sola brand on the other hand (while being a few net carbs a slice versus the ThinSlim bread being zero net carbs) actually tasted like bread. Obviously the price and selection will vary from region to region, but I think that anyone can save money at Aldi. I was told yesterday by an Aldi employee that the zero carb bread has been discontinued…. I hope that they roll this out everywhere! It was demand. It’s a tad pricier then what I have been buying, but definitely worth not having to make a second stop! Reader. I found some really good 1/2 sour pickles which I never tried and they were awesome. Kristin Salaky is the news editor at Delish.com covering viral foods, product launches, and food trends. Aldi has a great selection of bacon to suit every need. For the majority of their products, the quality is as good as, if not better then the name brands. Fiber doesn’t matter if it doesn’t spike blood sugar,and I’ve neve rseen that big whole in the bread LOL. I’ve never found a yeasty zero carb bread online. We found the keto bread! Check it out! I have looked for this bread in the Richmond, VA area, more specifically Mechanicsville, VA. Que Monty Python And The Holy Grail, “GET ON WITH IT!”. We were wrong. Now means immediately, right now. What??? They are fairly similar in macros, but obviously there will be some differences. Wow. Aldi's pork rinds have only 2 ingredients - fried pork skin and salt. On a personal situation, I’ve been waiting for a Cheeseburger Pizza and I’ve been waiting for a whole year (February 2019) I took a photo of the box before it was discarded and I’ve looked every time I’m at the store. Company is Tasty Temptations. They said it was delicious, BY THE WAY. I proably know more than they do just being a regular shopper there for years. Sold at Jewel, Buterra’s and some Caputo’s. No complaints!! Thank you for your time.” She rolled her eyes and walked off. https://www.reddit.com/r/aldi/comments/do8zi1/carb_free_bread_discontinued/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf. I also share tips and tricks for blogging since this is a spin off to my other popular blog recipe-diaries.com where I share basically Weight Watcher recipes. THEY ARE MAKING US FAT AND DIABETIC ON PURPOSE BECAUSE IT CREATES A CASH COW FOR THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY AND BECAUSE WE ARE EASIER FOR THEM TO CONTROL!! BUT it does mean that it's being restocked somewhere out there and this is as good a time as any to keep your eyes peeled. I’ve tried my fair share of zero carb bread the past 2 years. I put some sharp cheese on it and fried it in butter. This content is imported from Instagram. Oh well…bless her heart…ahem,. We believe Aldi’s could have addressed this issue by limiting quantities per customer. Aldi, everyone's favorite German discount supermarket chain, has officially restocked L’Oven Fresh Zero Net Carb Bread—and it's getting just as much hype as it did the first time around. Three, Aldi appeared to be having a really hard time keeping up with demand. Be a little bit more humble ALDI, we are all on the same side at the end– aren’t we? I also got the last 2 loaves the morning it came out at my local store!! It’s KNOW. Find out the days the trucks come in,and make sure you get there right when they open. Aldi now carries ghee by the jar for $7.15. 8 months ago. Now usually you wouldn’t look for fat content with a product like this, but with Keto, the more fat, the better in some cases. Has anyone actually found the zero carb bread???? The problem is that it means that an entire store inventory can get cleaned out by just a few customers. Aldi is the first major grocer to offer a generic zero carb bread (at least to my knowledge). I put some sharp cheese on it and fried it in butter. Just to clarify regarding soy products for ketosis. It’s also terrible, IMO. The hardest place to do this is with food that traditionally is made up of carbs, like foods made from rice, potatoes, or wheat. I just wonder whether the bread is like the elusive unicorn. It’s edible and hits the spot when you want bread, I’ve made grilled cheese, BLT’s and Reuben sandwiches with it and I can’t wait till it becomes a regular item and I can have a loaf every week. Case in point: we reached out directly to Aldi to ask about the first point above — namely, if there was a pattern to stores that received the bread. End of story These are all great sources of fiber and protein on a keto diet. . Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. I figure if I have this every now and then, it can’t kill me. Thank you for your article. January 23, 2020 at 5:53 pm. Always in stock. I happened onto this bread earlier this month. Known as a place that offers you various healthy food and groceries, Aldi is making their keto-friendly bread.

Conan Zingaran Names, How To See Answers With Inspect, In A While, Crocodile Sayings Rude, Rougeur Visage Après Infiltration, Warehouse Resignation Letter, Baby Vole Vs Baby Mouse, How Old Is Emily Donahoe,