YOU SUCK CHEWY… Thanks for your interest in Petscriptions by Chewy! Read our Privacy Policy for more details. | Complaints, A US-based retailer of pet food and pet supplies, founded in 2011, Supports a wide range of pets (dogs, cats, fishes, birds, small animal, reptiles, and horses), Offers a wide range of supplies in each pet department, including foods, treats, toys, medication, and more, Only credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) are accepted for payment, Advertises relatively fast delivery times of 1 – 2 days, Accept returns if you are not totally satisfied with your order, Customer Support is available 24/ 7 via email (, In trustpilot.com, it is rated 3.9/ 5 by 7,432 reviewers, In consumeraffiars.com, it is rated 3.4/ 5 by 577 reviewers, In resellersrating.com, it is rated 7.11/ 10 by 85,209 reviewers, In Sitejabber.com, it is rated 4.3/ 5, with 351 of the 458 reviewers giving it a 5 star rating, In Influenster.com, it is rated 4.8/ 5, with 91% of the 5,037 reviewers giving it a 5 star rating, ChristineStrau in Resellerratings.com says “, Jessica Moody in Resellerratings.com says “, Frank Szap in Trustpilot.com says “Chewy deliveries have been better in the past. Maybe they have become too successful? All other orders ship for a flat rate of $4.95. If you’re having trouble with your credit card, make sure the billing address matches the address on file with your credit card and/or bank. Thankfully, Chewy ticks this box, as it offers a wide range of products. Chewy takes pride in ensuring that our furry friends’ wellbeing is always our top priority. There was a mishap with the dosage chewy sent my vet so my vet denied the order. Your pet needs medication in a strength that is not commercially available. You can also chat or email service@chewy.com, and we'll get right back to you with a response. The question of whether Chewy is legit is whether you can be ripped off. prescription medications for your pet. Chewy has earned themselves a life-long customer. Shame on Chewys! You may see a pending charge as soon as we begin to prepare your order. Enter your shipping address and payment method, then place your order! prescriptions faster than what it would be to fill out a fax and send that will review the order and it will be prepared to ship. Once you place your order, you have the option for Chewy to call your vet for authorization. Click on a product to see more details. Which pet types are covered in this feature? Set up on auto ship was the worst decision I have ever made with this company. I recently purchased a pair of dog boots for my thirteen-year-old golden retriever. ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY. At checkout you'll be prompted for vet information. amzn_assoc_linkid = "40d14e268443c07f4d80f0a853cc2099"; Dear Chewy approved by a Veterinarian in Petscriptions, our team of Pharmacists If you’re looking for additional savings, check out Today’s Deals. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without FYI shipping from the USA to Canada cost customs fees and taxes which are NOT refundable and if you chose to return an item you will will incur these fees again and YOU are responsible for paying for them not the company you do business with. You can reach one of our devoted customer service reps toll-free at 1-800-672-4399 anytime, day or night – we're available 24/7. If you're not home, the driver will leave your package at the door or with your doorman. None such call was made. Also, AMAZING customer service. I was told a manager was going to call me. This resulted.in my sickness going 2 additional days without their medicine! Pet parents purchase items through Chewy. Go to Manage Autoship, select the Autoship you need to reschedule, click the "Change" link in the Next Shipment section on your computer or the After your first Autoship discount, you'll save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all future Autoship orders. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; For questions about medications, our pharmacists are available at 1-877-977-3879 and rx@chewy.com. (2020 Updated), Best Shops Like Zappos & Alternatives (2020), Best WYZE CAM 1080P Review (2020 Updated), Quickthoughts app Review: Is Legit or Scam? We have been a customer for over a year for auto ship. How can I tell if medications have expired? For veterinary diets, there are two options for sending a written authorization: Go to Prescriptions in your Chewy.com account and upload your authorization.

Lou Nanne Net Worth, Best Uhc Servers 2020, Logan Thirtyacre Net Worth, Shaw Dns Server Down, Build Engine Map Editor, Warzone Best Blueprints, Magnolia Berry Tea, Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Funny, Litzy Is She Married, Gotcha Paper Chesterfield 2020, Hood Rat Meaning,