var rcel = document.createElement("script"); My son’s middle name is Morgan. Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani. “Anderson has reconciled with Ben,” an insider says of the 52-year-old CNN anchor. The bar got me out of my books and the cozy atmosphere of the Morgan. Read further to know more about Benjamin's bio, net worth, career, boyfriends, bars, age, height, and many more fac While the couple was making big plans for their future together as fathers, the longtime news anchor kept his happy news relatively private before his big announcement on TV. Maisani himself is a shy and quiet person, who actually prefers staying home to going out. It gave me self-confidence.’ In contrast to the nature of his businesses, Benjamin is a reserved man who does not enjoy going out a lot. rcel.src = "//trends.revcontent.com/serve.js.php?w=113585&t="+rcel.id+"&c="+(new Date()).getTime()+"&width="+(window.outerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth)+"&referer="+encodeURIComponent(referer); In the midst of the breakup news, the journalist and Vanderbilt heir is reportedly dating a man named Dr. Victor Lopez. He enjoys fitness and working out, so he has a healthy, muscular body; Benjamin has an estimated net worth of $4 million. Maisani is very protective about his personal life and says, “I understand that it interests people, but it doesn’t interest me. Even though Maisani became a little famous as Anderson Cooper’s partner, he is an achiever in his own right. Benjamin’s quiet personality suggests that he never wanted to become famous, he sees his fame as an unfortunate but expected side effect to dating Anderson, ‘I understand that it interests people, but it doesn’t interest me. However, this was not the first house they purchased together – the couple also bought a mansion in Connecticut that reputedly cost more than $5 million. On 22 July 1988, Anderson’s 23-year-old brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, committed suicide, according to their mother caused by a psychotic episode due to an allergic reaction to his anti-asthma prescription medication. In an interview with Frenchly (U.S.), Maisani said, “I’ve always been a night person. rcel.async = true; Anderson said that although they are no longer together, they remain close friends and will continue to live their lives together. Cooper and Maisani's split was confirmed in March 2018 after they'd been together 10 years. The bar got me out of my books and the cozy atmosphere of the Morgan. Just a simple reminder that article is created and owned only by biographypedia.org. He enrolled at Hunter College and after graduating, he started working at the Morgan Library on Madison Avenue. Here are some details from Benjamin Maisani’s wiki. Despite the breakup, however, it seems the two men remain incredibly close; In a statement to USA Today regarding the split, Cooper says “Benjamin and … (function() { While many people crave it and pursue it on their own, some have no want for fame, but it finds them anyway! Anderson Cooper was with longtime boyfriend, Benjamin Maisani until the couple separated in 2018. Wyatt Morgan Cooper. Article cannot be re-published in any other pages or documents. Ever since 2012, when CNN journalist, Anderson Cooper came out of the closet, people have been curious to know about his partner. #AndersonCooper #BenjaminMaisani #GayCouple https://t.co/OPO3fNsiJ6 pic.twitter.com/mkzcjJYpf1. By: Naveen Rao - Published: March 10, 2017 at 3:43 am, Photo: Neilson Barnard / Staff / Getty Images. “We remain the best of friends, and will continue to share much of our lives together.”. Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend is 44-year old Benjamin Maisani, whom Cooper met in 2009. “He didn’t tell his team at CNN until just before the show. “They very quietly got back together and are planning ahead. Benjamin and Anderson would go on lavish vacations, usually costing them thousands of dollars. Club owners earn anything from $80,000 to $100,000 annually. “As a gay kid, I never thought it would be possible to have a child, and I’m grateful for all those who have paved the way and for the doctors and nurses and everyone involved in my son’s birth,” Cooper explained. Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend is 44-year old Benjamin Maisani, whom Cooper met in 2009. I want to share with you some joyful news. Like most people, I never really thought about it, and I never wanted to be a celebrity. He now has both American and French citizenship. Cooper revealed on Thursday, April 30, that his first child, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, was born via surrogate three days earlier. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In March 2017, Benjamin said in an interview with “Frenchly,” ‘I’ve always been a night person. In 2012 it was rumored that they had tied the knot, but this has never been confirmed. UPDATE on 5/4/20 – A source is revealing this news is actually not true.. Anderson Cooper and his ex-boyfriend Benjamin Maisani are reportedly back together as … We are still family to each other, and love each other very much,” he said in a statement at the time. rcel.type = 'text/javascript'; He is a French businessman best know as the ex-boyfriend of popular journalist, Anderson Cooper. Benjamin bought a 5 000-square-foot (464,5152-square-meters) watering hole which is situated at 753 Ninth Avenue, between 50th and 51st streets. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). When discussing the birth of his son, Cooper acknowledged that the little one’s name had a number of special meanings and ties to both sides of his family. Cooper publicly came out as gay in July 2012, noting that he “couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself and proud.” Three years earlier, he was linked to Maisani, 47, after the pair were spotted out together multiple times in New York City. As of 2019, Maisani has a net worth of over $4 Million. Rekindling the old flame. Benjamin and Anderson were in a relationship from 2009-2018. Benjamin is a successful businessman, and owns a number of bars and clubs, three of which are famous in New York. As a gay kid, I never thought it would be possible to have a child, and I’m grateful for all those who have paved the way, and for the doctors and nurses and everyone involved in my son’s birth. He is also the anchor of CNN’s news show, “Anderson Cooper 360°.” Anderson is openly gay, the son of heiress, writer, fashion designer and artist, Gloria Vanderbilt and Wyatt Emory Cooper. Anderson Hays Cooper (born June 3, 1967) is an American television journalist. A post shared by andersoncooper (@andersoncooper) on May 27, 2017 at 2:52pm PDT. Assets include a waterfront home in the Hamptons, valued at more than $1.7 million. He is named after my father, who died when I was ten. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anderson’s maternal great-great-great-grandfather, Cornelius Vanderbilt, was the founder of Vanderbilt shipping. Wikipedia doesn't want a page for Ben Maisani. During the emotional CNN Town Hall segment, the journalist marveled at the possibility of becoming a father as a gay man. Benjy studied journalism at Goldsmiths University of London, graduating in 2009. See a Breakdown of Scott Disick’s Complicated Dating History: Kourtney Kardashian, Sofia Richie and More, All the Celebrities Who Have Tested Positive for Coronavirus, These ‘Marshmallow’ Jessica Simpson House Slippers Are So Plush, Celebrity Babies of 2020: See Which Stars Gave Birth, Celebrities Who Secretly Welcomed Children: Jessica Chastain, Kylie Jenner and More, Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Fallon and More Celebrities Who Used Surrogates. It is an extraordinary blessing – what she, and all surrogates give to families who cant have children. A post shared by andersoncooper (@andersoncooper) on Apr 30, 2020 at 6:51pm PDT. “Very, very few people knew,” the source says. Jenna Fischer: 5 Interesting Facts to Know about “The Office” Star. He is the art expert…. As Benjamin Maisani can attest, being involved with a famous person can put someone’s life under the spotlight, whether they like it or not. var rcds = document.getElementById("rcjsload_f982a2"); Maisani’s age is just 44, which means he has a long and bright future ahead of him. As soon as he’s old enough, Anderson will take his son on a trip to Mississippi to find his roots.”. He is the primary anchor of the CNN news broadcast Anderson Cooper 360°.The program is usually broadcast live from a New York City studio; however, Cooper has often broadcast from CNN's studios in Washington, D.C., or on location for breaking news stories happening around the world. Copyright is protected by DMCA. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group. Anderson Hays Cooper was born on 3 June 1967, in Manhattan, New York City, and is a CNN journalist and television personality as well as an author. Benjamin is of white ethnicity; his height is 5ft 6in (168cm), and he weighs 116lbs (53kgs). })(); Type above and press Enter to search. Working at the bar did wonders to Maisani’s self-esteem, who started to come out of his shell. Anderson Cooper got back together with ex-boyfriend Benjamin Maisani before welcoming his son, multiple sources exclusively reveal to Us Weekly. Maisani owns several houses, including one in Connecticut that is estimated to be worth around $8.0 million. They've remained in each other's lives since, and are … However, Benjamin soon learnt that filmmaking was not where his passion lay, and found his purpose when he began working at a bar in Barracuda, Chelsea. Antoine Benjamin Maisani was born on 27 January 1973, in Corsica, France, into a Catholic family. “It is an extraordinary blessing.”. rcel.id = 'rc_' + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); rcds.appendChild(rcel); He was 7.2 lbs at birth, and he is sweet, and soft, and healthy and I am beyond happy. His family who encouraged him to pursue his studies after leaving his job at the Morgan Library. The marriage rumors were re-feulled in October 2018 – according to some sources, Anderson’s mother, then 92-years-old, walked her son down the aisle. Wiki, Net Worth, Daughter, Family, The Untold Truth Of Frank Lucas’ Wife – Julianna Farrait. Anderson’s estimated net worth is around $200 million, and his annual income is about $11 million. Offsite Link. I knew I’d have to be careful right from the start before it had a chance to get out of hand.” Fame is a strange thing. Benjamin is a successful businessman, and owns a number of bars and clubs, three of which are famous in New York. Wiki Biography, net worth, husband, Emily Montague’s Relationships, Divorce, Net Worth, Wiki, Daisy Keech’s Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth – Biography, A.B. My surrogate has a beautiful family of her own, a wonderfully supportive husband, and kids, and I am incredibly thankful for all the support they have given Wyatt and me. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); However, in 2018 the seemingly happy couple of nine years confirmed their split. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. My son. Anderson’s father passed away on 5 January 1978 after suffering several heart attacks during open-heart surgery. Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani. Benjy is currently a reporter for BiographyPedia based in Adelaide, Australia. Aside from his bars and clubs, Benjamin also makes money through his investments, which are mostly in other bars and clubs. When Benjamin was 21, he started his first job working at Morgan Library in Madison Avenue.

Sy Kravitz Wiki, Live Net Tv Alternative, Dionysus And Athena, Scyther Evolution Chart, Stevie Nicks Denver, Frog Bath Tiktok, Do You Need A License To Own An Owl In The Uk, Fallout 76 Best Early Camp Locations, Nigel Green Cause Of Death,