A pre -’73 big block El Camino in similar shape would cost a bunch more, or at least I think they would, so here is an option. Yes, a great find. Mooresville, North Carolina. Could the analog clock be any bigger? 25.04.2015 - Erkunde Robert Wendlingers Pinnwand „1975 Chevrolet El Camino“ auf Pinterest. The other one may be an oil pressure gauge because while the Rally gauges fitted to the El Camino features a tachometer, it doesn’t feature an oil pressure gauge. Nothing against those of you that love this body style, just never been a favorite of mine. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Located in Ancaster, Ontario,Canada, this Impala SS is now offered with a clean Ontario registration in the seller's name. That’s the only thing that I could think to say when I spied this fantastic 1975 Chevrolet El Camino, located in St. Catharines, Ontario, and available here on eBay with a current bid of $11,365 (U.S.), reserve not yet met. Classic 1975 Chevrolet El Camino for sale #2420827 $19,995. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_12',106,'0','0'])); The all black interior of the El Camino presents fairly well, with the seat sporting fresh upholstery. Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. This 1974 BMW 2002tii is finished in black over a tan leather interior and is powered by a 2.0-liter inline-4 cylinder enginepaired with a 4-speed manual transmission.Partially restored in 2006, the car is documented with service records dating back to 1999. Sort. It’s an adequate engine but hardly awe-inspiring. Haven”t seen one in years. This 1948 Dodge 1 1/2-ton flatbed truck is finished in dark green over a tan vinyl interior and is powered by a Cummins diesel 4-cylinder engine paired with a 4-speed manual transmission sending power to the rear wheels. Located in Orlando, Florida, this 1955 Thunderbird is now offered with a clean Florida title in the seller's name. This ElCamino would mage a nice spare for me. The truckreceived a full restoration including a refinish of the body, as well as powder coating ofthe frame, suspension, and various underside components. The original mileage to this point is amazingly low so I’ll bet the new owner will be reluctant to add a lot of miles to it. It is a one owner car that has carefully been restored a, HIGHLIGHTS: True one family owned survivor that has never seen a full restoration! This 1932 Ford Roadsteris a Dearborn Duece steel bodyfinished inblacksemi-gloss over a black vinyl upholstered interior. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. My 89 Chevy 4×4 had a 350 with 210HP. By golly, it did bring ten grand! Guess that was a cool thing to have–about half a foot of rectangular 1970s kitsch. © 2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. That massive hood I’d find some way to merge a cowl induction one into it. Classifieds for 1973 to 1975 Chevrolet El Camino. I find this one to be perplexing. South African built Chevrolet El Camino 4.1 Straight 6 - very similar to the Aussie Holden. ..90's Truck Trans shifts well Acquired by the seller a year and a half ago, the car has undergone a full restoration that included a bare metal respray and new interior. If I went to the trouble of getting the engine rebuilt, it sure would be putting out a lot more than 215HP. Classifieds for 1975 Chevrolet El Camino. It needed work, but I couldn’t resist due to the rarity of it. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-3','ezslot_0',103,'0','0'])); For lovers of the El Camino, 1975 was a significant year. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. A Turbo-Hydramatic 350 automatic transmission was the only gear-going connection available in ’75. Each posi track laid down he tried to beat lol, Just saw the bid I’ve got a 73 SS laying around I was going to scrap it’s heading for eBay now 454 a/c car. ..Nice Sounding Exhaust Is it a big deal if you enjoy it and loose a little money? However, it doesn’t have the sorts of dents and dings that would indicate that heavy objects have been carelessly thrown into the bed. I sold it last February. This 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S is finished in Lapis Blue Metallic over Graphite Grey interior and is powered by a 3.6-liter flat-6 engine paired to a 6-speed manual transmission withall-wheel-drive. Bidding at 5100, it’s topped out the SS 454 are the only large body El Camino’s that sell but I don’t think factory air would even raise the bid,I do a lot of El Camino’s they sell good but not 73-77 don’t even get requests for them.if this seller is smart he will take the 5100 and move on, he’ll never get that bid again. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our. You are looking at a very sharp El Camino, The mint exterior looks very good as it slides subtly inside to a black cloth interior. {"year":"1975","make":"chevrolet","model":"el-camino"}, {"data":{"vehicles":[],"saved_vehicles":[],"message":""}}, We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Parts Car Included: 1973 Ford Pinto Squire Wagon, Low Mileage Fuel Miser: 1989 Toyota Tercel Coupe. I’m with FordGuy on this one. Not sure how many sets of tires a yr he went through but at 250′ plus of rubber laid down a week, I can only imagine. The 1974 El Camino received a new work-oriented small-block option with a 400-cid V-8. Again, the seller is mum regarding many aspects of this Ute but I have no reason to suspect underlying problems. This, however, is not a terribly desirable example. The grille is missing out of the driver’s side air vent, and I noticed that there is also a pair of additional gauges fitted to the dash either of the steering column. This was the final year that you could walk into your local GM dealer and order your car fitted with a 454ci V8. ..5-speed Manuel Trans Located in Tulare, California, this Dodge truckis now offered for sale with a clean California title in the sellers name. ..Driven 10,000 Miles Here is a completely restored 1966 Chevy El Camino. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Nice car/truck. Beautiful vehicle. I’ve had very good luck with Ziebart, not so much with other brands. That is one unicorn that seems to have made its way only to market in the Western US. 321 Results. Featured in a 2014 episode of the TV show, this roadster is now offeredfor saletitled in Arizona as a 1932 Ford in the sellers name. It was in Pennsylvania, and in that short amount of time had already had a fair amount of rust repair done to it. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. My HS friend had one of these with a 350 snd it ran great and it took the punishment of burnouts and driving up to 80 in drive 2 etc etc.. But it needed too much work for me to keep. Have a 77 SS el camino with 23,000 original miles. HIGHLIGHTS: True one family owned survivor that has never seen a full r. Buy & Sell; Auctions; Publications; Stories; Video; Events; Shop; Customer Service; Subscribe {{ value.title }} {{ value.children.promo.label }} Contact Info . No, I think this is a collectible to be treated strictly as a collectible.

Gifts For Disabled Adults, The Outsiders Full Movie, Nunchaku Tank Coils, Pastel Blue App Store Icon, Best Slowpitch Softball Bats Of All Time, Ki Name List In Tamil, Audi S4 For Sale Alberta, Best Slowpitch Softball Bats Of All Time, 6 Feet 5, Realtors In Perry Ia, Powerstroke 1900 Psi Electric Pressure Washer Troubleshooting, Buffalo Grass Kansas,